Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_9839.jpeg

Current mood checking secondary portal options

Advertisement
Advertisement

What a **** shame.

I was listening to T2Y's show and one of the UM fans was on saying that if our Secondary Room had Adults in it like Sean T and Ed Reed, we might risk taking Cormani back. They'd set him straight as quick as you could say Bob's Your Uncle.

But that mom of his is an absolute career-killer and the kid would be a locker-room cancer.

No chance.

You think he'd be outside here? He looks like he's a 5'9-5'10" guy.

Just wondering if we are going to have powell more at Safety and have a guy like Porter or him at nickel.

If he was going up against Corley everyday, thats some good practice.
He could absolutely play Field or Nickel.

If they put him at Nickel Corner that would allow Mesh to play Safety full time, but I think they like Mesh at Nickel.

But either way, he play Field Corner with no issue. His height isn't a problem, as long as a Corner isn't below 5'7, height isn't that big of deal.

Plus he's got good speed & is technically savvy, so for whatever he lacks in height, he makes up for it with technique & footwork.

He'd be a SLAM DUNK add from the Portal.

He could absolutely play Field or Nickel.

If they put him at Nickel Corner that would allow Mesh to play Safety full time, but I think they like Mesh at Nickel.

But either way, he play Field Corner with no issue. His height isn't a problem, as long as a Corner isn't below 5'7, height isn't that big of deal.

Plus he's got good speed & is technically savvy, so for whatever he lacks in height, he makes up for it with technique & footwork.

He'd be a SLAM DUNK add from the Portal.
Dyoni Hill and Anthony Johnson jr would probably be about as good of a Spring portal haul that we could probably want.

But yeah I think we want Powell primarily Nickel also. Which Is why I think we need a starting safety most importantly as far as DB

Dyoni Hill and Anthony Johnson jr would probably be about as good of a Spring portal haul that we could probably want.

But yeah I think we want Powell primarily Nickel also. Which Is why I think we need a starting safety most importantly as far as DB
We need a CB... Whether yall realize it or not right now, CB is an absolute necessity.

Advertisement
Back