Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Correct.

You don't go into next season with 2 True Freshmen as your starting Safeties.
I could be wrong but I think the staff views J.Harri as 1 starter next season and is looking in the portal for 1 starter and a back up type.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

1702329611566.png

Advertisement
What are chances we even target a portal cb?
I hope it’s 100% cause otherwise it’s a red flag. We just don’t have enough ready to play talent there. In general DBs aren’t what we need them to be. We recruited safety well this cycle but need immediate help and CB is a mess, I don’t care what anyone tells me.

EDIT: even at safety I’m being optimistic and counting Mincey in the class. If it’s just Thomas and Patterson, ehhhh. I think Thomas is depth if he can stay healthy.

I hope it’s 100% cause otherwise it’s a red flag. We just don’t have enough ready to play talent there. In general DBs aren’t what we need them to be. We recruited safety well this cycle but need immediate help and CB is a mess, I don’t care what anyone tells me.

EDIT: even at safety I’m being optimistic and counting Mincey in the class. If it’s just Thomas and Patterson, ehhhh. I think Thomas is depth if he can stay healthy.
Is cb a mess tho? Porter was good, brown played good down the stretch, Richard showed some things down the stretch too. Porter and damari are likely starting with Richard in that nickel spot. Then you have stafford who they want to get on the field and as of now Davonte is still here. Now I think depth and more talent is needed but they must feel like the young guys will be ready next year. I think they need to upgrade the recruiting of hs cb prospects. The focus next year should be on CB recruiting

Advertisement
Back