Coaching Possibly an unpopular idea, but…

How would you guys feel about Joe Judge coming in as AHC/ST coordinator once he’s let go by the Giants?

Coached at Bama right before Mario got there so they’re probably familiar with each other. Flamed out as HC but was the best ST coach in the NFL for almost five years. And as previously mentioned, he has college coaching experience.
Not sure about Judge, but I'm glad you brought up having a dedicated ST coach. I don't think most people realize just how much special teams affect the game beyond punts and FG attempts. I doubt Mario hires someone to coach only ST. But I sure hope he puts an emphasis on it as a whole.

Advertisement
How would you guys feel about Joe Judge coming in as AHC/ST coordinator once he’s let go by the Giants?

Coached at Bama right before Mario got there so they’re probably familiar with each other. Flamed out as HC but was the best ST coach in the NFL for almost five years. And as previously mentioned, he has college coaching experience.
Like your new avi, friend.

And I love you, too.

No Homo

Maybe Assistant TO THE HC but not assistant HC…

I don't think he's done a terrible job. When you look at that roster which is not that great and all their injuries are insane. The fact that they're still playing hard and fairly competitive in most games is attributed to his ability to push the right buttons.
The game they played my Dolphins, they were without their QB, top 3 or 4 WRs, and multiple defensive starters.

I would certainly be open to the idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back