Portal ????

IMG_4409.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
🖕

I'm sure you see others posting same non-sense over & over & over
Show me 3 in the past few months, you dope. Meanwhile we have general *** comments getting “paused” every other comment. Welcome to freedom bud. It’s a message board based in a free country. If you don’t like it, skip it. No need to be the post police. You do you and I’ll do me. I hope your day gets better.

Show me 3 in the past few months, you dope. Meanwhile we have general *** comments getting “paused” every other comment. Welcome to freedom bud. It’s a message board based in a free country. If you don’t like it, skip it. No need to be the post police. You do you and I’ll do me. I hope your day gets better.

It sure is & the Pause posts are just as stupid as yours..

Advertisement
Are players asked to leave or is it an individual decision? I'd assume it is personal and if so, jumping is stupid. The average portal player that ends up out in the cold is 30 percent and is exactly that for U portal entries. We have 21 in the portal and 7 have not been picked up.

On another note I am disappointed that some of the players I was anxious to see are gone. We kept hearing how Citizen's injuries were in the past and we'd finally see what he was capable of. I was disappointed to see last years starter Parrish bail, makes no sense at all. Many of us monitor recruiting and want to see our recruits develop, that's out the window now.

The portal and NIL are ruining college football and the supposed rapid fix is fraudulent. Maybe Deon had immediate success but the season was a flop and now his portal jewels are bailing out. Loyalty to a program is what made our great teams great and the interest those players have in the current program should be important but portal one and done players cannot fit the way our developed recruits have been. Chemistry is what makes dynasties, the old "win one for the Gipper" where your teammates are more important then yourself is a thing of the past. I cannot imagine the group of mercenaries we have now will even emulate Ed Reed. The bleeding orange and green is a misnomer. they seek the NIL green only!

Okay

Advertisement
Danny Boy (pause) Cane got attacked (pause) by a bear (ok, that one deserves a pause), on a long (pause), walk by a bush (pause) because he was carrying (pause) a sack (pause) of grapefruits (pause) on a happy trail (pause)

Advertisement
From a reliable source (yes, even I have one) MOST are asked to enter the portal. What I don't know is can they refuse since a diploma from the U is valuable and better then entering the portal and not getting offers. One wild thought is the players we acquire were probably asked to leave...hmmmmm?

From a reliable source (yes, even I have one) MOST are asked to enter the portal. What I don't know is can they refuse since a diploma from the U is valuable and better then entering the portal and not getting offers. One wild thought is the players we acquire were probably asked to leave...hmmmmm?
1000000603.gif

No one answered my question, are players asked to leave or is it solely their decision?
Because nobody here was ever innthe room when one of those types on situations took place. Therefore nobody can answer that queation.

Advertisement
Back