Playing NCAA

Because that's the only way I can overcome Al Golden's uselessness and win games like the Canes are supposed to.

Just need a mid-Pitt-beatdown-week vent.
It really is therapy man. It feels good to be dominant as The U on the game because you know that's how **** should really be.

Yeah man and I am doing Dynasty mode and recruiting and going after some of the top players. Beating teams and running the Conference and Nation. It's awesome- it's how things should be.

Advertisement
Absolutely not. He was okay now he's just annoying, IMHO.

Well some of our music may have considered starting WW3, but not all of it. Jeez, some of our music is like maple syrup to pancakes.

Im thinking of justin beiber and Alanas morrisette. Who am I missing?

nickelback

They've got Sum 41, Rush, Barenaked Ladies, Our Lady Peace, and Men Without Hats. THE SAFETY DANCE, guys! So it isn't all so, y'know, Nickelback-y.

Neil Young, Feist, Bachmann Turner Overdrive, Triumph, Cowboy Junkies, k.d. lang, Crash Test Dummies, 54-40, Paul Anka, Finger Eleven, April Wine, Hedley, Bryan Adams, Diana Krall, Anne Murray, Sarah McLachlan, Leonard Cohen, City and Colour, Gordon Lightfoot, Loverboy, k-os, Steppenwolf, Jeff Healey, Michael Buble, Joni Mitchell, Nelly Furtado, Simple Plan, The Guess Who, Lights, The Tragically Hip, Shania Twain, Alexisonfire, Arcade Fire, Metric, Cadence Weapon, K'Naan, Three Days Grace, Maestro Fresh Wes

Just off the top of my head....something for **** near everyone on that list.

three days grace is horrible

Im thinking of justin beiber and Alanas morrisette. Who am I missing?

nickelback

They've got Sum 41, Rush, Barenaked Ladies, Our Lady Peace, and Men Without Hats. THE SAFETY DANCE, guys! So it isn't all so, y'know, Nickelback-y.

Neil Young, Feist, Bachmann Turner Overdrive, Triumph, Cowboy Junkies, k.d. lang, Crash Test Dummies, 54-40, Paul Anka, Finger Eleven, April Wine, Hedley, Bryan Adams, Diana Krall, Anne Murray, Sarah McLachlan, Leonard Cohen, City and Colour, Gordon Lightfoot, Loverboy, k-os, Steppenwolf, Jeff Healey, Michael Buble, Joni Mitchell, Nelly Furtado, Simple Plan, The Guess Who, Lights, The Tragically Hip, Shania Twain, Alexisonfire, Arcade Fire, Metric, Cadence Weapon, K'Naan, Three Days Grace, Maestro Fresh Wes

Just off the top of my head....something for **** near everyone on that list.

three days grace is horrible

A lot of that list is horrible....but some people like some of that stuff. It's just a list of Canadians musicians a lot of people would know.

Because that's the only way I can overcome Al Golden's uselessness and win games like the Canes are supposed to.

Just need a mid-Pitt-beatdown-week vent.
It really is therapy man. It feels good to be dominant as The U on the game because you know that's how **** should really be.

Yeah man and I am doing Dynasty mode and recruiting and going after some of the top players. Beating teams and running the Conference and Nation. It's awesome- it's how things should be. .

Did the same thing. Ended up winning 6 in a row. Decided to try a really horrible team. I chose Wyoming as my new team on NCAA 2014. I didn't even know they had a division 1 team. LOL. Beat *su for the title year 1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back