Official Pedo State vs Auburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
As much as I hate to say it PSU is a QB away from being pretty legit. Luckily they still have Clifford.
Allar looks pretty good but Clifford has something on Franklin bc they ran Levis out of town for him and now are making Allar wait his turn.

Singleton is really good although I still have serious questions about that OL.

Advertisement
10.8 speed turns those 5/10 yard runs we are used into house calls.. Chris Johnson save us! :u5pyxda:
Do we have times on Washington or is he just one of those dudes that plays faster? Because his next gear looks impressive to me

Do we have times on Washington or is he just one of those dudes that plays faster? Because his next gear looks impressive to me
I havent seen any official times, he made it seem like he was gonna run earlier this year and I was looking forward to it because its a good measure but never seen anything pop up.. Film looks good but we been fooled before.. #VerifiedTimesOnly

I havent seen any official times, he made it seem like he was gonna run earlier this year and I was looking forward to it because its a good measure but never seen anything pop up.. Film looks good but we been fooled before.. #VerifiedTimesOnly
Yeah he seems to pick apart angles pretty easily

Pretty impressive and his brother looks explosive too so seems to run in the family haha

Advertisement
Yeah he seems to pick apart angles pretty easily

Pretty impressive and his brother looks explosive too so seems to run in the family haha
They say Bobby is faster.. crazyyy.. They ran when they were younger but they moved around alot for high school so probably why

They say Bobby is faster.. crazyyy.. They ran when they were younger but they moved around alot for high school so probably why
I know we’ve been lacking that from our LBs lately

Be good to see that trend change

Advertisement
Back