2023 Payton Kirkland offered

Advertisement
Gaby saying word is Kinsler hesitating and could be playing himself out of spot and gonna commit after Kirkland does so we know it's more likely for big PK to be in the class
law and order crazy shit GIF

Advertisement
I thought I read that Kinsler needed to get something things in order. I assumed transcript related but I may have interpreted incorrectly. Anyone with the inside knowledge have better clarity on this?

Kirkland is a monster and if you manage the bad weight off of that kid, he could be tremendous. Would be happy if we got both of them.

Advertisement
I thought I read that Kinsler needed to get something things in order. I assumed transcript related but I may have interpreted incorrectly. Anyone with the inside knowledge have better clarity on this?

Kirkland is a monster and if you manage the bad weight off of that kid, he could be tremendous. Would be happy if we got both of them.
If you are referring to @Cribby post on the previous page, he was talking about Frankie Tilinau. I don't know if Kinsler has a similar issue

If you are referring to @Cribby post on the previous page, he was talking about Frankie Tilinau. I don't know if Kinsler has a similar issue
Perhaps I misread and there is a good chance it was from @Cribby but I perceived it to be Kinsler based, not Frankie as he has expressed that for the past week or so the grades issue. I think the comment was about getting his ducks in a row and given the Frankie grade stuff, may have caused me to relate the two. Too many posts to look for it.

Advertisement
Perhaps I misread and there is a good chance it was from @Cribby but I perceived it to be Kinsler based, not Frankie as he has expressed that for the past week or so the grades issue. I think the comment was about getting his ducks in a row and given the Frankie grade stuff, may have caused me to relate the two. Too many posts to look for it.
It was Frankie

Too many posts is right lol. We're in it for so many kids that it's tough not to confuse them sometimes. I'll check on the Kinsler thing but word is he might be stalling so he may get his spot taken. There are a lot of talented kids who want to be coached by Cristobal and Mirabal.

Too many posts is right lol. We're in it for so many kids that it's tough not to confuse them sometimes. I'll check on the Kinsler thing but word is he might be stalling so he may get his spot taken. There are a lot of talented kids who want to be coached by Cristobal and Mirabal.
Would rather have more posts than fewer. This means great momentum and we have been begging for this forever. Just reread a post and it was in the Kinsler thread but was a reply regarding Frankie. Think this is where I saw the info. Good call.

Advertisement
Apparently Kirkland said on a twitter space last night that his mom fell sick after eating her food on their UF visit. Add that to the list of Billy DeCommitt ***** ups, those boys up in Gainesville can’t catch a break.

Advertisement
Back