Coaching Patterson Out at TCU

Advertisement
Advertisement
It just goes yo show that UM doesn't see football as a priority. At this point I don't see us making a change. We'll just have to cheer the kids on knowing they're not getting proper coaching.
You do realize we won the last 2 games right? Nobody is getting fired for winning unless your LSU. If Manny losses a game this season he is gone. But if he wins out then they have a decision to make

Advertisement
It just goes yo show that UM doesn't see football as a priority. At this point I don't see us making a change. We'll just have to cheer the kids on knowing they're not getting proper coaching.

He’s won more than 7 games once in the last 7 years.

Advertisement
Looks like they mutually parted ways.

Honestly would not be surprised if ND and Kelly parted ways next, especially if they get an inkling Meyer wants to come back to football. ND fans think Kelly already hit his ceiling. Meyer comes back to cfb for ND and the rest of the musical chairs start.

I think their is more to this story. I don't think he would quit all of a sudden in the middle of the year after 20 years.

He was ****ed off when Oklahoma and Texas announced they were leaving the Big 12. I think he’s been wanting to leave for a while, low key. He wants to play big boy football, not be relegated back to whatever the Big 12 is about to become

He’s an elite defensive coach and his style would work well at Miami IMO. Question for him is can he recruit and does he still have the fire and drive he had 10 years ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back