Parking Pass Amateur Hour Buffoonery

anyone know what’s still currently available?
Parking.png

Got my Orange pass, this is what is left as of now

Advertisement
When does the window open for buying yellow? Oddly enough, yellow is most convenient for me.

So this is all online? Guessing I’ll get an email today for how to buy tomorrow.. praying there’s an orange lot left for easy access from the north.

Last year after everyone bought their passes they still had passes available and I was able to get a second pass. No clue if that will be the case this year with the further elimination of spaces

Advertisement
Advertisement
northerners that take turnpike..I know orange is the easiest to get in and out.. how bad is blue/green for getting to and from the turnpike?

northerners that take turnpike..I know orange is the easiest to get in and out.. how bad is blue/green for getting to and from the turnpike?

Green has become tricky with the F1 course and the shifting of the boundaries. Plus darkness. I usually get (mistakenly) redirected by parking lot dip****s who don't know where people are supposed to go.

Advertisement
You gotta take the extension to 27th and come in behind the dolphins new practice facility for blue but man let me tell ya, last year parking in blue it was 10x easier getting in and out of than the previous years parking in orange or yellow.

Advertisement
Just got parking in the green lot right now. They still have green, orange, blue, maroon available.

No sarcasm, just honesty, congrats to all. I'm glad that UM hasn't BOTH screwed the long-time parking holders AND the new ones.

They still should have handled this MUCH better.

My esteem for Dan Radakovich has been steadily declining since his hire date.

Got my parking finally, I went with maroon as I don’t tailgate much and it’s always been the best parking for me . I don’t have to worry about drunks blocking my car in.

Advertisement
Back