2025 Ousmane Kromah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well Done Reaction GIF

Mansell, UGA/On3, was asked on their board if he sees Kromah in their class.

"Right now I don't. Would not say never, but I think he ends up elsewhere."

Maybe Nolies, us at the top of his list right now. Auburn needs to get Henderson on Friday. Otherwise, you'd think a team like Auburn could be a player for him.

He's beyond big-time. Paired with Pringle that's the dream duo.

Advertisement
I am not an “insider” and never claimed to be..with that said, I watched him live against Thomas county central (who won the second biggest classification in Georgia this year) and he ran them ragged. Lee still lost, but he’s the goods.

One of my friends works with Kromah’s mom and she straight up told him that the kid is going to FSU. Again, not an insider, but this is from someone that I trust that is good friends with the family. That was in January so maybe something changed, but I wouldn’t get hopes up.

I’ll say it one more time “I’m not an insider!” 😂

I am not an “insider” and never claimed to be..with that said, I watched him live against Thomas county central (who won the second biggest classification in Georgia this year) and he ran them ragged. Lee still lost, but he’s the goods.

One of my friends works with Kromah’s mom and she straight up told him that the kid is going to FSU. Again, not an insider, but this is from someone that I trust that is good friends with the family. That was in January so maybe something changed, but I wouldn’t get hopes up.

I’ll say it one more time “I’m not an insider!” 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4569.jpeg
    IMG_4569.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back