Rumor Oregon DB Daylen Austin (Maybe killed someone)

Advertisement
Animated GIF

“Hit and run” and “neck slashed open with hammer nearby” sounds like two completely different crimes.

Agreed. I’ve read about some ****ed up **** here on CIS, but this is just way out there, you’ve got a death/murder, due to a hit and run, but then weapons and a neck sliced open? What the ****?

Advertisement
I picture this dude hanging out of the window doing donuts in some camaro, falls out and is then trapped in the middle as it continues to spin around. ****ed off neighborhood enters the ring for a round of fisticuffs, yelling not in my hood, not noticing the cargs on the aspiring stunt driver / sometimes football player, and out comes the hammer and box cutter. Klam bam slice and once friendly neighbor becomes dead fellow, but low and behold his body has stopped the out of control car via a pin maneuver. The former football player, soon to be death row inmate thus hops back in the car and heads off down the road.

That's gotta be what happened.

Advertisement
Sounds to me AUSTIN hit the guy with the car and when AUSTIN went back to check on him ( probably high on something) he saw he was injured he threatened AUSTIN and AUSTIN figured no one was around and finished him off and hauled butt…..Like someone said provably got picked up by a ring camera or a camera on the side of a house AUSTIN didn’t see.

Can’t imagine any other way a hit and run and a hammer and sliced neck add up together…

Wonder if the guy was already dead in the street and when he hit him he saw the knife and slashed throat and freaked out. I would have! Think there might be more to this story. I certainly hope so. Oregon has similar law to Fl with mandatory jail time for hit and run death.

Advertisement
I picture this dude hanging out of the window doing donuts in some camaro, falls out and is then trapped in the middle as it continues to spin around. ****ed off neighborhood enters the ring for a round of fisticuffs, yelling not in my hood, not noticing the cargs on the aspiring stunt driver / sometimes football player, and out comes the hammer and box cutter. Klam bam slice and once friendly neighbor becomes dead fellow, but low and behold his body has stopped the out of control car via a pin maneuver. The former football player, soon to be death row inmate thus hops back in the car and heads off down the road.

That's gotta be what happened.
Stop parking on it mane.. pass that thing already. 💨

Wonder if the guy was already dead in the street and when he hit him he saw the knife and slashed throat and freaked out. I would have! Think there might be more to this story. I certainly hope so. Oregon has similar law to Fl with mandatory jail time for hit and run death.
Jennifer Love Hewitt I Give Up GIF

Advertisement
201a2c06-a964-4ea3-9abe-c8a1470ddd4e-text.gif

Spitting out my coffee laughing at y'all fools with your tasteless responses 👏

**** sure better than anything we've seen on the field the past two seasons

unnamed.jpg

Advertisement
Back