Only 10 Manny guys remaining on this roster

You are not incorrect.

However, they were never coached by Manny, never learned bad habits, never bought into a weak culture.

So in that regard, I think they are "Mario" guys.
I think there’s only 2 in that category at this point. As it’s been pointed out, Harris was a Mario commit as well.

So total non-factor by now. It’s just Markeith and Horton.

Advertisement
some of these aren't Manny recruits. I may be missing some. The rest didn't find a landing spot or went G5/FCS. OUCH!

Nesta Jade Silvera - started at ASU, Raiders roster
Realus George - Missouri starter
John Campbell Jr. - Tenn starter
Al Blades Jr. - Duke starter
Corey Gaynor- UNC starter
Bradley Jennings Jr. - Indiana starter

Marcus Clarke - may start at Missouri

Dee Wiggins - UL and Cinci roster
Cody Brown- UVA roster
Chris Graves- Ole Miss roster
Gil- UL roster
Brian Hightower - Cal via Illinois roster
Corey Flagg - Missouri roster
Tyler Van Dyke- WISC roster
Donald Chaney Jr. - UL roster
Jake Garcia - Missouri roster

Advertisement
Manny The HC (2019-21):

-J Phillips: ‘19 via Portal (1st Rd Draft Pick)
-Couch: ‘19 (P5 Starter)
-JHH: ‘19 (P5 Starter)
-Keo. Smith: ‘19 (P5 Starter)
-Nelson: ‘19 (P5 Starter - Pre Injury)
-Clark: ‘19 (P5 Starter)
-Hedley: ‘19 (P5 Starter & NFL Starter)
-Osborn: ‘19 via Portal (5th Rd Draft Pick)
-Bolden: ‘19 via Portal (P5 Starter)
-Rivers: ‘20 (P5 starter)
-Knighton: ‘20 (P5 starter)
-Roberts: ‘20 (P5 starter - SMU)
-TVD: ‘20 (P5 starter)
-Restrepo: ‘20 (P5 starter)
-Flagg: ‘20 (P5 starter)
-Borregales: ‘20 via Portal (P5 starter)
-Roche: ‘20 via Portal (P5 starter - 6th Rd Draft Pick)
-King: ‘20 via Portal (P5 Starter)
-Williams: ‘20 via Portal (P5 Starter)
-Kinchens: ‘21 (P5 Starter - 3rd Rd Draft Pick)
-Williams: ‘21 (P5 Starter - 7th Rd Draft Pick)
-Taylor: ‘21 (P5 Starter)
-Brinson: ‘21 (P5 Starter - SMU)
-George: ‘21 (P5 Starter)
-Borregales: ‘21 (P5 Starter)
-Rambo: ‘21 via Portal (P5 Starter)
-Stevenson: ‘21 via Portal (P5 starter - 2nd Rd Draft Pick)
dave chappelle bitch please GIF

Manny is a good coach who recruited, coached, and hired much better than he's perceived. He also changed and did tangible things to improve the team. He was a couple plays away from getting to the ACCCG. He was also hosed about as bad as you can do a coach by the admin. I still wanted him fired because of 2019.

No matter what the criticism is he's better than Mario. If Mario out-recruits him then Manny does more with less. Or why does Mario struggle to recruit guys to replace Mannys?

Coaching it's not even close. Manny is the better in that category.

I feel like such a Manny supporter but the truth is I was one of the first to want him fired. Mario is just so Bad. I can't think of a guy to do less with so much. Miami has never had this level of investment in the football program ever. And we can legally buy players now. Any loss and the banners most fly.

We have as humans have short memories, & look for confirmation bias. We also tend to look for excuses to justify things or move goal post as new info comes out that contradicts our feelings.

The narrative around Manny’s version of Miami was he was the problem, & the team needed real coaching. OK, so Miami spent a bank on Mario to justify we were serious about FB. Now that it’s not gone as we anticipated, the new narrative is “it’s the players Manny recruited.”

Advertisement
We have as humans have short memories, & look for confirmation bias. We also tend to look for excuses to justify things or move goal post as new info comes out that contradicts our feelings.

The narrative around Manny’s version of Miami was he was the problem, & the team needed real coaching. OK, so Miami spent a bank on Mario to justify we were serious about FB. Now that it’s not gone as we anticipated, the new narrative is “it’s the players Manny recruited.”
You won't get 10-15 stalkers like me, but lies have not been told.

Has anyone noticed that none of the players leaving are trying to go to Duke?

Why would they? Lol

The majority of the players defecting are from Mario. Lmao.

J Brown - Class of 2022
C Moss - Class of 2022
J Wayne - Class of 2023
K Spencer - Class of 2023
T Citizen - Class of 2022
L Sagapolu - Class of 2022 via Transfer
N Kelly - Class of 2022
H Parrish - Class of 2022 via Transfer
J Burroughs - Class of 2023 via Transfer
J George - Class of 2023 via Transfer
D Brown - Class of 2023 via Transfer
C Acheampong - Class of 2023
J Skinner - Class of 2022
F Ladson - Class of 2022 via Transfer
C Young - Class of 2022

The only guys that Manny recruited & coached that transferred were Chaney, Williams, B. Smith, Harvey, TVD, & Flagg & all of them hit the portal prior to Manny being hired at Duke. Only C. Williams committed recently to a non-P5 school months later, & B Smith was the only one who transferred after Manny was hired, & he wound up going w/ Manny’s OC.

-Chaney committed to UL a week after Diaz hired at Duke
-Harvey committed to SMU a week after Diaz hired at Duke
-TVD committed to Wisky a week after Diaz hired at Duke
-Flagg committed to Missouri 2 weeks after Diaz hired at Duke

C’mon bro. Lol

Why would they? Lol

The majority of the players defecting are from Mario. Lmao.

J Brown - Class of 2022
C Moss - Class of 2022
J Wayne - Class of 2023
K Spencer - Class of 2023
T Citizen - Class of 2022
L Sagapolu - Class of 2022 via Transfer
N Kelly - Class of 2022
H Parrish - Class of 2022 via Transfer
J Burroughs - Class of 2023 via Transfer
J George - Class of 2023 via Transfer
D Brown - Class of 2023 via Transfer
C Acheampong - Class of 2023
J Skinner - Class of 2022
F Ladson - Class of 2022 via Transfer
C Young - Class of 2022

The only guys that Manny recruited & coached that transferred were Chaney, Williams, B. Smith, Harvey, TVD, & Flagg & all of them hit the portal prior to Manny being hired at Duke. Only C. Williams committed recently to a non-P5 school months later, & B Smith was the only one who transferred after Manny was hired, & he wound up going w/ Manny’s OC.

-Chaney committed to UL a week after Diaz hired at Duke
-Harvey committed to SMU a week after Diaz hired at Duke
-TVD committed to Wisky a week after Diaz hired at Duke
-Flagg committed to Missouri 2 weeks after Diaz hired at Duke

C’mon bro. Lol
blocking roy hibbert GIF

Advertisement
When I took an executive role at a previous company, I fired everyone I used to work with, solely because they weren’t “my guys”. I spent the next 3 months rebuilding the exact team I wanted, turned the company around and brought in record profits. Boatloads of cash. I used that success to leverage a position with a bigger rival company, with much better incentives and stock options. I then recruited/portaled the best from my previous team, and used the knowledge of that organization I’d gained to gut them in the marketplace, then repeated the process.

I understand Mario’s challenge better than most. My only regret is the personal relationships I made. They were a waste of time.

Yeah. When I took the position of Point - I fired at and shot everyone in front of me, solely because they weren't "my guys." After months and months leading the team I had, we started lots of local cemeteries, and racked up leading numbers. I used that success to skate by getting out of crap-burning details, mine sweeping details, and leveraged that into an in-country three day R&R.

I understand your accomplishments better than most. My only regret was that we didn't get a bonus for each head.

I just didn't want to repeat the process as the pay sucked.

Advertisement
Manny is a good coach who recruited, coached, and hired much better than he's perceived. He also changed and did tangible things to improve the team. He was a couple plays away from getting to the ACCCG. He was also hosed about as bad as you can do a coach by the admin. I still wanted him fired because of 2019.

No matter what the criticism is he's better than Mario. If Mario out-recruits him then Manny does more with less. Or why does Mario struggle to recruit guys to replace Mannys?

I feel like such a Manny supporter but the truth is I was one of the first to want him fired. Mario is just so Bad. I can't think of a guy to do less with so much. Miami has never had this level of investment in the football program ever. And we can legally buy players now. Any loss and the banners most fly.

I agree with absolutely nothing in this post. But you do you brother.

l1J9qfgesdnLFgdTa.gif

Yeah. When I took the position of Point - I fired at and shot everyone in front of me, solely because they weren't "my guys." After months and months leading the team I had, we started lots of local cemeteries, and racked up leading numbers. I used that success to skate by getting out of crap-burning details, mine sweeping details, and leveraged that into an in-country three day R&R.

I understand your accomplishments better than most. My only regret was that we didn't get a bonus for each head.

I just didn't want to repeat the process as the pay sucked.
9Vkm7LGgrPTcA345Sb.gif

Advertisement
Back