On Jared Harrison-Hunte and Jayden Wayne...

View as article
Advertisement
"Second, and more importantly, Miami believes it can upgrade in terms of size and ability in the Portal."

This comment sort of insinuates he was pushed out. Why couldn't we upgrade the position and keep him? JHH was likely going to be the 2nd starter no matter who we bring in.

If need spots available, why not cut Gore? If what the staff is trying to do is upgrade in "size and ability"
Maybe Gore wasn't asking to renegotiate his NIL deal to a level above his performance.

From what I've read (on this sight) JHH just got a new NIL deal during the first portal wave.

So…basically just need to grab another Jaelen Phillips out of the portal and it’s all good.
nah bc he needs to develop
we need to find a quincy roche or jermaine johnson
we just keep portaling in JAGS on the DL

Here’s an idea…

We send a big booty Latina in Canes Connection lingerie, along with an NIL deal valued at 850k to Deone Walker’s dorm room in Lexington.

Anyone oppose? No? Ok then.

IMG_4469.jpeg

word is already signed sealed deliver to lsu.

we are gonna have to wait to see what scraps lsu an auburn dont want at dt
I heard we are battling with LSU for him and another DT (name slips me). I agree about the scraps, assuming we don't offer as much loot as they do.
Thank you for the polite reply.

Advertisement
Here’s an idea…

We send a big booty Latina in Canes Connection lingerie, along with an NIL deal valued at 850k to Deone Walker’s dorm room in Lexington.

Anyone oppose? No? Ok then.

View attachment 287576

Send several different flavors. I love me some rocky road ice cream, but sometimes I like cookie dough or pistachio. Every once in a while I like eating a couple at the same time.

So we got rid of Addae for subpar recruiting. When we getting rid of coach Joe for subpar DL recruiting? Moten name was non existent in any update from any insider and gore was taking snaps in front of him yet staff is counting on him?. Sounds like DT should be #1 priority in portal
Ain’t no way some of you look both ways before crossing the street

So we got rid of Addae for subpar recruiting. When we getting rid of coach Joe for subpar DL recruiting? Moten name was non existent in any update from any insider and gore was taking snaps in front of him yet staff is counting on him?. Sounds like DT should be #1 priority in portal
Crush Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm

Thread is the clown shoe...you are the clown. Unreal comment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ward is the best QB we've had at the position in 25 years. If he was the only player we took in the portal, it would have been a resounding success on its own.
JMO but I don't think he meant this season. I think he meant in his entire tenure here. While I don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be it's hard to argue against what he is saying.
Wish he would move better and faster in that space.

Last edited:
JHH was better than Leonard Taylor last year.

But like others have stated...they want to improve r upgrade size....YET.......... grab guys like Gore, Branson Deen, and now Marley Cook out of the portal.

Their actions dont compute to that.

JHH likely didnt fully get along with COach Joe, and likely was an Nil casualty of him trying to leverage them currently.

Wayne i get...if he isnt a ton above incoming freshman and at his likely price...you concede.

I personally dont currently see an upgrade to JHH in the portal....he likely becomes a hot commodity in there. Wayne i think we can add a guy with length we will be ok.

"But like others have stated...they want to improve r upgrade size....YET.......... grab guys like Gore, Branson Deen, and now Marley Cook out of the portal."

Hard to argue against that. There is some inconsistency there for sure.

JMO but I don't think he meant this season. I think he meant in his entire tenure here. While I don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be iits hard to argue against what he is saying.
Wish he would move better and faster in that space.
Yep. Also I’ve said a few times I think it’s good we’ve put more of an emphasis on high school recruiting

The portal isn’t going to be friendly to a team that hasn’t won anything in 20 years and has gone through mass changes already

But landing Cam was a HUGE statement

Advertisement
People complaining about “lack of development” and “recruiting misses” AHEAD of year 3 after 20+ years of incompetence and basement dwelling…. I’m just happy we got O-linemen over 6ft again.

We went all in on Ward. Purge/recruit over whoever it takes and play the best guys. Win now.

We buildin’

Advertisement
Back