Omar Kelly

What and idiot to be critical of our best def player who will be the ACC's MLB choice, and after last night the Leagues Defensive MVP..Dude you must have been watching another game..

Advertisement
I'm sure he was referring to the fact that DP is a liability in the passing game. He is a big hitter with good instincts. He got sealed off on their TD run. He pretty routinely gets beaten for easy passes. Coupled with his height, his stock has definitely not risen.

He got sealed off because he was exhausted. He was tapping his helmet on that drive.

I'm sure he was referring to the fact that DP is a liability in the passing game. He is a big hitter with good instincts. He got sealed off on their TD run. He pretty routinely gets beaten for easy passes. Coupled with his height, his stock has definitely not risen.

He got sealed off because he was exhausted. He was tapping his helmet on that drive.

To add to that, all the LBs looked much better in coverage then in previous years. Sure they got beat a couple of times but for the most part were right there. Last year we had guys routinely running free for double digit YAC......

@OmarKelly: For those who wants some positive Canes talk. UM put better on campus housing across from the Hecht, & upgraded it. New training room table.

@OmarKelly: I was also told a new medical rehab facility is presently breaking ground on the campus, which will be state of the art.

@OmarKelly: ALL of those enhancements are great. BUT....they are still 10-years behind what FSU, UM, Ohio State, Michigan etc have done & improved on.

@OmarKelly: Unfortunately for UM, EVERY TEAM IS ON TV EVERY WEEK NOW, and college athletes want pimped out luxuries. The game has changed.

@OmarKelly: If UM had a coaching staff that was pumping out GOOD NFL pros the prospects would flock to Coral Gables. But everyone plays better in NFL...

@imgoingreene: @OmarKelly college football has and always will be about coaching. Bama w/o Saban, USC w/o Carroll, UF w/o Urban prove that

Advertisement
@OmarKelly: For those who wants some positive Canes talk. UM put better on campus housing across from the Hecht, & upgraded it. New training room table.

@OmarKelly: I was also told a new medical rehab facility is presently breaking ground on the campus, which will be state of the art.

@OmarKelly: ALL of those enhancements are great. BUT....they are still 10-years behind what FSU, UM, Ohio State, Michigan etc have done & improved on.

@OmarKelly: Unfortunately for UM, EVERY TEAM IS ON TV EVERY WEEK NOW, and college athletes want pimped out luxuries. The game has changed.

@OmarKelly: If UM had a coaching staff that was pumping out GOOD NFL pros the prospects would flock to Coral Gables. But everyone plays better in NFL...

@imgoingreene: @OmarKelly college football has and always will be about coaching. Bama w/o Saban, USC w/o Carroll, UF w/o Urban prove that

Imma point his a$$ to a corner and say look at henderson, linder, and hurns making impacts on their team from last yrs squad, henderson starting over koundjo a bama kid, hurns balling over lee a USC kid, the facility stuff i agree on though, i like the new athletic center but compared to other schools it aint up to par

3FlEcrA.png

Advertisement
I'm usually anti Omar...but in this case let him talk all he wants and continue to negatively bash the program.

It's just one more piece of negative attention that will hopefully cause the "people that matter" to get fed up and institute change. At this point I'm in favor of anything that brings the administration under the limelight in a negative tone.

It's the only way these idiots will act.

Imma point his a$$ to a corner and say look at henderson, linder, and hurns making impacts on their team from last yrs squad, henderson starting over koundjo a bama kid, hurns balling over lee a USC kid, the facility stuff i agree on though, i like the new athletic center but compared to other schools it aint up to par

Linder and Hurns were very good players in college...both were 2nd team All-ACC and this is a post-season honor. Henderson was 3rd team All-ACC and Henderson's issues were self-inflicted.

As for the facilities, the Schwartz Center is more than adequate. It's just smaller. There just isn't a lot of room to put in a mega-facility unless you want to take away practice fields. And if you add an in-door facility down the road then it gets pretty congested.

Advertisement
Back