2025 OL Board (2025 Edition)

Initial OL board (from the Jan 29, 2024 Bank)

OL- One thing I heard- they haven’t seen as many athletic, big bodies as usual during the evaluation process. Some guys are athletic but narrow, while some big guys are too slow.

Last year, we were told, don't worry about the 24 cycle OTs, talent was down and we had a bumper year in 23 and the depth is scaring 24 recruits away. Now @DMoney says staff is disappointed w/the athleticism of recruits this cycle too. Not saying this is our issue (could be kids not maturing as expected) and the Mirabal and Mario are on scholarship w/me as far as OL go, but I find this a little troubling. Anyone else?

On a more positive note, we had TWO Elite 5* 26 OTs at Prospect day last weekend so maybe the 26 cycle will be improved???

Sam Utu
Keenyi Pepe

Advertisement
2025 is supposed to be great for OL, no? I expect a great class and not more of these “we couldn’t sign any big timers bc of Samson and Francis” excuses.
Yes sir! Just get me Solomon Thomas, Owen Strebig, Micah Dubose, Cortez Smith, Isaac Sowells and SJ Alofaituli!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami, Michigan, Alabama, Oregon, and Texas A&M are the top contenders for Top100 offensive lineman Seuseu Alofaituli. He is planning on visiting all five of those programs before making a decision. The Hurricanes, led by offensive line coach Alex Mirabal, seem to be the team to beat as of today for the future center.

From Latest Loy article. Gorman pipeline hopefully continues. Their OL is a wrecking crew of Samoans that Big Joe needs to lock down.

Advertisement
From Latest Loy article. Gorman pipeline hopefully continues. Their OL is a wrecking crew of Samoans that Big Joe needs to lock down.
What's the title of the article? Trying to find a tweet that corresponds and can't find one.

I believe its known that we're seriously recruiting

And these players have visited
IDK who on the list (if any) Mario is recruiting in stealth.

1707965673537.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami, Michigan, Alabama, Oregon, and Texas A&M are the top contenders for Top100 offensive lineman Seuseu Alofaituli. He is planning on visiting all five of those programs before making a decision. The Hurricanes, led by offensive line coach Alex Mirabal, seem to be the team to beat as of today for the future center.

But wait there were a crap load of people on here hollering Big Joe is a garbage and can't recruit. I am soooo F'ing glad the Big Uso, has cause all those people to shut the F'Up and give the man his Flowers.

Go Canes

But wait there were a crap load of people on here hollering Big Joe is a garbage and can't recruit. I am soooo F'ing glad the Big Uso, has cause all those people to shut the F'Up and give the man his Flowers.

Go Canes
Uso=Bear?

Advertisement

Go Canes
It’s Mario

Advertisement
Back