Official Best of CanesWear thread

Advertisement
They have a bunch of old school ones, I picked one up last week.

They do have a really good selection.

This is an old school style one I’m getting post haste:

IMG_4186.jpeg

Advertisement
CanesWear is da spot online

Done bought at least a half-dozen UM caps from them the last 2-3 years, including this one a couple weeks ago:
canes-cap.jpg

Huge selection and fresh gear always rolling in

Advertisement
These are on sale now:

I don’t understand why you can’t get an old school baseball hat with a regular brim, not this flat crap you kids wear.
Green, orange bill white old English M, that’s it!

I just found out a few days ago that Lids can take a flat-bill and curve it for you. My cousin had them do it and they only charged him $5 to do it, but your results may vary.

Advertisement
Love that place. It’s right by my work and they actually have hats that fit my giant head. I can’t wear the snap backs and those old school ones look like children’s hats on me.

Love that place. It’s right by my work and they actually have hats that fit my giant head. I can’t wear the snap backs and those old school ones look like children’s hats on me.
Feel your pain when you get the snap back and it’s on the last button and your head is hanging on by a thread hahahahahaha

Advertisement
Feel your pain when you get the snap back and it’s on the last button and your head is hanging on by a thread hahahahahaha
Yeah I gotta buy fitted (7 3/4) or the flex fit stretch hats. Canes Wear does have a good selection.

Advertisement
Back