Not only do we look bad on the court...

Team performance worst than uniform look in my opinion! Not by much but still worst!

Advertisement
My 17 year old son and 19 year old daughter actually liked the look, maybe that’s what UM is going for??????????

Absolutely embarrassing. It looked like a HS practice uniform. Just another example at how second rate adidas is. Straight up trash.
S & C terrible. Never saw so many sprained ankles When I played in high school everybody taped their ankles. Need a S&C coach with a mustache

Advertisement
How much did Nike pay you to help them run away from this disaster? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Fanatics have monopolized the industry. I bought a couple of fan apparels from them, that looked good when purchased. On God, after one wash, my Miami sweater shrunk in a cold, delicate cycle. Looks like some chit my lil bro would wear (if I had a lil brother 10 yrs old). Smh

I know that both Nike Execs & Fanatic Execs are meeting w/ MLB Union, but I shudder to think what’s going to happen w/ NHL jerseys when Fanatics take over.

Advertisement
Fanatics have monopolized the industry. I bought a couple of fan apparels from them, that looked good when purchased. On God, after one wash, my Miami sweater shrunk in a cold, delicate cycle. Looks like some chit my lil bro would wear (if I had a lil brother 10 yrs old). Smh

I know that both Nike Execs & Fanatic Execs are meeting w/ MLB Union, but I shudder to think what’s going to happen w/ NHL jerseys when Fanatics take over.

I no longer buy ANY Fanatics-made merchandise. Name-brand or I don't order.

As a huge NHL fan I can tell you its terrifying. Its especially terrifying after seeing the debacle with the MLB uniforms which seem like they should be pretty easy to not **** up. I refuse to buy from them because the quality of their products is absolute trash. I got a hat for Xmas, **** is garbage from fit to material. I bought a fanatics team issued type workout shirt (think Nike dri-fit or Adidas Aeroready) and its just as bad. Gonna have to try and get all the Adidas NHL gear I can before its gone.

As a huge NHL fan I can tell you its terrifying. Its especially terrifying after seeing the debacle with the MLB uniforms which seem like they should be pretty easy to not **** up. I refuse to buy from them because the quality of their products is absolute trash. I got a hat for Xmas, **** is garbage from fit to material. I bought a fanatics team issued type workout shirt (think Nike dri-fit or Adidas Aeroready) and its just as bad. Gonna have to try and get all the Adidas NHL gear I can before its gone.

Fanatics makes all the Adidas jerseys for the NHL in a similar arrangement that Nike has with them for the MLB.

Advertisement
Our local talk show guys were joking about the Rays uniforms. They said the team bragged that we were binging in some big bats this year. But, today everyone saw the players’ “bats” and they were anything but big.

Advertisement
I had high hopes for Under Armour almost a decade back. I even bought a lot of stock (still down almost 80%)... so literally lost my SHIRT.

I had high hopes for Under Armour almost a decade back. I even bought a lot of stock (still down almost 80%)... so literally lost my SHIRT.
Tried to do too much, too fast. Tried to reset themselves as a Tech company, rejected the "athleisure" trend, etc. Often-repeated sad business story.

Who in the athletic department ok’d this garbage? Laranaga looks like he escaped from a nursing home with that half Snuggie thing he’s got on.
Lmaooo @ "escaped from a nursing home ".

Im Out Exit Strategy GIF by truTV

Advertisement
Back