Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 8.27.22 PM.png

FSU is now praying texas outbids us on the 2 prize DT's. Realized their own sorry program isn't even at the negotiation table.

Advertisement
Their season is going to really hinge on how well their defense plays. Their offense is going to struggle. They have a huge downgrade at quarterback and no skill position talent. Their schedule is sneaky tough for an ACC team (much tougher than ours). They’re going to be in battles with teams like Georgia Tech SMU and Duke. 7 wins is a legit possibility, especially if they can’t get the offense going.

Advertisement
Poster said our team going into this year would beat last year’s team by 3 scores and here’s a response lol

View attachment 287737View attachment 287738
This is how I know they're worried by us. They get apoplectic anytime it seems like we could be good. That reads like someone reading themself a script to make themselves feel better. Also, Jacolby George has more gametime experience and production than their entire WR room combined.

Funny he talks about GT, because they're going to lose to GT Week 1.

They realize that Restrepo had more receptions last year than their entire receiver room has had in their careers? Like if you add up every single reception that every single receiver on their team has made in their entire career, it’s less than what X had by himself last year

I feel like I read a write up similar to that the year we destroyed them at home with King. Zero offensive talent? We gettin Martinez to solidify RB…..

kevin hart teachers GIF

All world QB
Top 10 (at least) RB
Top slot WR - 1,000 yards
Returning #2 WR - 800 yards
TEs healthy
All American RT
ACC first team LT
Above average RG
LG and C I expect to be serviceable

8 of 11 on offense who will play regularly are studs

Now add Brown at WR with Trader, Carr, Horton et al rotating in.

Advertisement
They realize that Restrepo had more receptions last year than their entire receiver room has had in their careers? Like if you add up every single reception that every single receiver on their team has made in their entire career, it’s less than what X had by himself last year
Nah man Norvell is da portal gawd. DJUs never been elite but Norvell da gawd is gonna make him one. The game against UGA also didn't matter because their team quit in protest (even though UGA had basically the same number of guys sit out).

Poster said our team going into this year would beat last year’s team by 3 scores and here’s a response lol

View attachment 287737View attachment 287738
The only part I’ll agree with is that we do this every year.

The difference is…we’ve actually got the horses this year to make noise. More specifically, the QB. Especially if we close on Brown, the 2 DTs, and Baron.

I’m counting Martinez and Hill in the bag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only part I’ll agree with is that we do this every year.

The difference is…we’ve actually got the horses this year to make noise. More specifically, the QB. Especially if we close on Brown, the 2 DTs, and Baron.

I’m counting Martinez and Hill in the bag.

**** 1 of the DTs, Martinez, Brown, Hill and Alderman that would be a very good spring portal. Both DTs and that’s penciled in as a playoff squad IMO (coaching discussions aside). Championship level DL.

From Blowhard and the fsu school of amateur journalism, hot off the presses on April 24, 2024. They’re going to have trouble holding off Syracuse with its 5* commit from charging up for the top spot.

View attachment 287762

View attachment 287764
Remember when Al Golden would have the top ranked class two years before signing day but by the time that class actually signed he’d finish like 23rd? That’s Mike Norvell now.

That nole might be the most delusional human being ever. We have no WRs, but we have two returning who put up better numbers than their world beaters Coleman and Wilson? And they put up those numbers with a vagtastic Van ******* and true freshmans Emory Williams? And who in the sam **** knows the spring game stats from opposing teams two years ago? That dude must live in his (probably they/their if we're being honest) parent's basement and spanks off to the Jordan Travis cameo he bought for himself on a nightly basis

Advertisement
Back