Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Can some one translate this bs , I’m curious what most of them think but they wouldn’t even make a thread like this if they didnt see how we’re recruiting https://247sports.com/college/flori...want-miami-to-be-irrelevant-230885929/?page=5
I looked through it and it's just their usual delusion and nonsense. Lots of stadium comments and jabs like that. Nothing substantive. Don't worry, when we beat them this year they'll just say it was because of Ward. At this point they're more annoying than Florida, and that's saying something.

Advertisement
I looked through it and it's just their usual delusion and nonsense. Lots of stadium comments and jabs like that. Nothing substantive. Don't worry, when we beat them this year they'll just say it was because of Ward. At this point they're more annoying than Florida, and that's saying something.
Thanks

Bud Elliot is trashing Miami on twitter now to try and distract from
His own comments lol

He’s saying the draft stock dropped for our 3 draftable kids over the past year. It’s not fiction. At various points, LT, James, and Kam were all mocked in or near the first round. A year later, they’ve all sunk.

Javion Cohen was projected to be a Day 1 or 2 pick at one point. That’s not happening. I guess maybe Matt Lee rose? But it’s not a great story for Miami.

But as always, **** Bud Elliott. Dude is a colossal dork in real life.

They have really reached a new level in the delusional category. They BELIEVE they are now on a level with Georgia and Alabama, and they BELIEVE they would have won the national championship, despite the evidence to the contrary (struggled to beat BC by 2 points; beat Miami by ONE score AT Doak with their in tact 'championship roster'). They might be a 9-3 team this year.

Advertisement
They have really reached a new level in the delusional category. They BELIEVE they are now on a level with Georgia and Alabama, and they BELIEVE they would have won the national championship, despite the evidence to the contrary (struggled to beat BC by 2 points; beat Miami by ONE score AT Doak with their in tact 'championship roster'). They might be a 9-3 team this year.
7-5

He’s saying the draft stock dropped for our 3 draftable kids over the past year. It’s not fiction. At various points, LT, James, and Kam were all mocked in or near the first round. A year later, they’ve all sunk.

Javion Cohen was projected to be a Day 1 or 2 pick at one point. That’s not happening. I guess maybe Matt Lee rose? But it’s not a great story for Miami.

But as always, **** Bud Elliott. Dude is a colossal dork in real life.
Most dropped after poor to mediocre combine performances.

I have them at 8-4. They have enough talent, and Norvell is a good enough coach, to get them there. However, I think GT upsets them Week 0 and it sets the tone for the whole season. DJU is a major downgrade at QB compared to Travis, who elevated that entire offense.

Hogtown. that is...swimmin' pools...movie stars...
Traveling Black And White GIF by Laff

Advertisement
I have them at 8-4. They have enough talent, and Norvell is a good enough coach, to get them there. However, I think GT upsets them Week 0 and it sets the tone for the whole season. DJU is a major downgrade at QB compared to Travis, who elevated that entire offense.

If they lose to GT they are definitely not winning 9. Their schedule is definitely harder than ours.

Aside from the GT game in Dublin, they play a sneaky game at SMU the weekend before Clemson. Look ahead maybe? Then Clemson of course at home. They play at Duke on a Friday, another one that could get weird. At Miami. At ND. Gator at home.

They have a 6 game stretch where they go:

At SMU
Clemson
BYE
At Duke (Friday)
At Miami
UNC
At Notre Dame

If they lose week 1, they are not winning 4 or 5 of those games. GT will be a very big swing for them. Win that one and maybe they can get to 10-2 but probably 9-3. Lose that one and I think 9-3 is out and it’s likely 8-4 or 7-5.

Advertisement
If they lose to GT they are definitely not winning 9. Their schedule is definitely harder than ours.

Aside from the GT game in Dublin, they play a sneaky game at SMU the weekend before Clemson. Look ahead maybe? Then Clemson of course at home. They play at Duke on a Friday, another one that could get weird. At Miami. At ND. Gator at home.

They have a 6 game stretch where they go:

At SMU
Clemson
BYE
At Duke (Friday)
At Miami
UNC
At Notre Dame

If they lose week 1, they are not winning 4 or 5 of those games. GT will be a very big swing for them. Win that one and maybe they can get to 10-2 but probably 9-3. Lose that one and I think 9-3 is out and it’s likely 8-4 or 7-5.
There'd be a nuclear meltdown up there if they went 7-5. It's possible, but would require (1) DJU to be worse than anticipated and (2) their unproven WR core turning out to be cheeks. I do think Travis made that offense look a whole lot better than the scheme actually is, and DJU is going to expose some issues there.

They are not a CFP contender - contrary to whatever their fans think. Considering how much turnover they have coming into this year, 9-3 would be a pretty successful season.

9-3 is generous af

Advertisement
Back