Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This year will be the beginning of the end for the FSU love fest

They’re going to be good this year. I could elaborate but **** them

But once Travis and Wilson leave they’re going to be in trouble. They’ve recruited terribly since Norvell got there and the one elite recruit hes landed (Hykeem) has major bust potential. Great player but his recruitment was one red flag after another. We’ve seen this movie before

I think Norvell is a solid coach but his recruiting is going to be his undoing

But once Travis and Wilson leave they’re going to be in trouble. They’ve recruited terribly since Norvell got there and the one elite recruit hes landed (Hykeem) has major bust potential. Great player but his recruitment was one red flag after another. We’ve seen this movie before

I know they brought in Duffy and have a stud qb committed this year, but their passing offense is literally only travis scrambling like a maniac and then chucking to Wilson and now Keon coleman

I know they brought in Duffy and have a stud qb committed this year, but their passing offense is literally only travis scrambling like a maniac and then chucking to Wilson and now Keon coleman
I don’t think they’ll implode as a program or anything (well I hope they do)

But yeah Travis really has developed into a really good player with a good feel for the game and the intangibles but we have seen what a dominant WR can do for the game. I’m sure they hope Hykeem is the next man up, which he’s talented enough to be, but I think it’s a bit of lightning in the bottle for them

**** we should know what it looks like

Funny to see national pundits talk about them as having a CFP roster up there with Ga, Bama, and OSU. Can’t remember which show but it was comical to think they could easily have had 5+ losses last year and pretty much lost to everyone with a pulse they played (minus LSU). Really a remarkable similarity to us in 2018.

Advertisement
When u suck at recruiting, u suck at recruiting. Those 10 wins aint hitting. U man told me , 10 wins and a top ranked QB supposed to bring in the offensive targets. What happened?

When u suck at recruiting, u suck at recruiting. Those 10 wins aint hitting. U man told me , 10 wins and a top ranked QB supposed to bring in the offensive targets. What happened?
The undercover FSU slurpers here will tell you Norvell is an amazing coach who will win 10 games again this year and then no doubt the top classes will come rolling in

He’s a career 8-10 win coach
He’s exactly what we want at fsu
Good enough not to get fired but never a true threat in recruiting

Advertisement
Bump

suck my dick GIF

suck my dick GIF

Advertisement

They still may struggle this year, they will be in alt of close ones. If Benson or Travis get hurt its over. With Hw all he does is run in a straight line, Innis was the gem I didnt care for HW. Same this cycle I like Smith 10 times more than JoJo and wouldnt be upset if we lost JJ, losing JS though is a big no no in my book.

Advertisement
See Text #67,301 on Gaytor Tears! Man, this one has a long way to go... and Nole Tears (“Offcial”) too!

Advertisement
Back