Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Dude's face kills me.

Drake 14092021203802.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 154587

They are beyond delusional right now.

There has to be a word that has even more impact than delusional. When someone finds that word please use it.

Because that’s where they’re at.

They lost to an FCS team and they were favored by 28 points. That’s as close to no-line as you can get.

Denial is probably a good word. I guess after the next loss its anger and all the way up to acceptance by season's end.

Advertisement
I know there is no love lost for Lucas from our fans. But, honestly, how is it not a big deal that he was apparently cut for having a bad performance (one of several)? FSU was talking up his talent this off season and then asked him to walk after a ****-poor 3-penalty day in game 2 of a 12 game season. If I’m a Nole recruit I’m looking at that with HUGE question marks. Guessing his walking papers were preceded by his response to feedback on his play, but to be booted with these optics is a bad look. What am I missing? I can’t remember any situation where a guy was cut mid season for penalties, am I forgetting someone?

Last edited:
I know there is no love lost for Lucas from our fans. But, honestly, how is it not a big deal that he was apparently cut for having a bad performance (one of several)? FSU was talking up his talent this off season and then asked him to walk after a ****-poor 3-penalty day in game 2 of a 12 game season. If I’m a Nole recruit I’m looking at that with HUGE question marks. Guessing his walking papers were preceded by his response to feedback on his play, but to be booted with these optics is a bad look. What am I missing? I can’t remember any situation where a guy was cut mid season for penalties, am I forgetting someone?
Nor can I. Terrible for them in recruiting going forward.

Wait… I thought Lucas quit. He was actually cut from the team? Was it because he went nuts on a coach?

Advertisement
The fact that Prime coaches that team and the shade he throws at that school is WILD!
Imagine is an FCS team beat us, and Ray Lewis was the HC and he did that! It would literally be the end of this program, the football alum would side with Ray and not UM. Glad we ain't them, they fugged.

Plus he was a highly-rated kid who went to IMG.

Advertisement
Back