Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Trey benson was also much better than anything they have this year. The guy they got from Bama is solid but doesn’t have bamas line anymore

Toafili is a good receiving back. I think they'll complement each other well. I expect FSU to be one of the better rushing offenses in the country because Norvell is a competent coach and he'll use DJ's legs a lot more than he had Travis run last year. Where they're going to be in some **** is on obvious passing downs when the whole stadium knows DJ has to throw the ball and his legs aren't much of a threat. Keep FSU in 3rd and long this year and they're going to struggle.

Alabama also had a poor offensive line last year. Their running game was worse than FSU's, albeit against different and likely better competition.

But I remember in the A&M game they had something like 20 carries for 50 yards with their backs. They couldn't run for **** against UGA. They couldn't run for **** against Texas. They couldn't run for **** against Michigan, really. McClellan had that big run early in the game and they didn't do anything after that.

Advertisement
Toafili is a good receiving back. I think they'll complement each other well. I expect FSU to be one of the better rushing offenses in the country because Norvell is a competent coach and he'll use DJ's legs a lot more than he had Travis run last year. Where they're going to be in some **** is on obvious passing downs when the whole stadium knows DJ has to throw the ball and his legs aren't much of a threat. Keep FSU in 3rd and long this year and they're going to struggle.

Alabama also had a poor offensive line last year. Their running game was worse than FSU's, albeit against different and likely better competition.

But I remember in the A&M game they had something like 20 carries for 50 yards with their backs. They couldn't run for **** against UGA. They couldn't run for **** against Texas. They couldn't run for **** against Michigan, really. McClellan had that big run early in the game and they didn't do anything after that.
I agree. But I still think roydell is average. If he was that good he’d have stayed. He got passed up by younger dudes

I agree. But I still think roydell is average. If he was that good he’d have stayed. He got passed up by younger dudes

I don't disagree. I just think he'll be mostly between the tackles and they'll try to get Toafili in the passing game. Williams caught 19 passes in 4 years. Toafili caught 21 just last season.

I think Williams will be the "bruiser" to start the season but he's really not a special talent at all. They're going to want to get a good look at Kam Davis in that role rather early in the year, imo.

Put it this way, Benson had 156 carries last year in 13 games. With the way Norvell rotates and Roydell's overall talent, I'd be shocked if he got close to that number. I think he averages about 10 carries a game, max.

Holy **** can they stop whining already? If they hadn’t looked like dog **** against a good not elite Louisville team they’d be in. They didn’t deserve it at that point in the season. Yes, because of Jordan. Also, recruit better?

Advertisement
Holy **** can they stop whining already? If they hadn’t looked like dog **** against a good not elite Louisville team they’d be in. They didn’t deserve it at that point in the season. Yes, because of Jordan. Also, recruit better?
FACT is ... struggling to beat BC by 2 points with their full roster hurt big time. Only beating Miami by ONE score , at Doak, with their full roster and QB, also hurt. That team wasn't that good ... imagine if they didn't have half a dozen NFL draft picks on the roster ... they would have won 5 games.

FACT is ... struggling to beat BC by 2 points with their full roster hurt big time. Only beating Miami by ONE score , at Doak, with their full roster and QB, also hurt. That team wasn't that good ... imagine if they didn't have half a dozen NFL draft picks on the roster ... they would have won 5 games.

All true. But if they had ended up undefeated and beat Louisville convincingly they still would’ve gotten in….and bounced first round. Injuries and them looking mid opened the door for voters to put in BAMA and once BAMAs in you have to put Texas because of the head to head. It was a wrap and completely self inflicted.

Baby Crying.JPG

Advertisement
Nah let them keep crying this is good for nole tears we need this.

I get what u saying though lol but it’s a gift that keeps on giving

Advertisement
It’s complete delusion in that thread.

Basically Mario = Jimbo, then beating us, Mike Norvell being the new Saban, etc.

We need to beat the very living dog**** out of them this year.
New saban my *** , without the portal norvell would have been gone .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back