Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

This is a wild thing to tweet about your quarterback that just entered the portal, don’t know if it was posted already.

Any chance one of our literature or English majors can translate this into English and help an old man out…I have no clue WTF thus says…it looks like a bunch of words made up out of his alphabet soup and thrown together to make him look smart…

Advertisement
This is wrong. First airing out the NIL for different players and now this. No wonder it’s a broken culture. As soon as you disagree with that staff, they air it out through their mouthpieces. Just let the kids leave in peace or go tell their mamas to pick them up, but details aren’t required.

1703562515811.png

This is wrong. First airing out the NIL for different players and now this. No wonder it’s a broken culture. As soon as you disagree with that staff, they air it out through their mouthpieces. Just let the kids leave in peace or go tell their mamas to pick them up, but details aren’t required.

View attachment 275263

Nasty work. I heard this writer missed 4 deadlines in the past year……..

And if cornrow Mike creates such a great culture why did he let this kid stay on the team and be the backup to an injury plagued Jordan Travis - don’t make no sense

View attachment 275263
Wow what a ****ed up staff to go right along with paying recruits to commit on Fridays for optics which is why they then had so many flips let alone not actually paying what they promise generally.

Think about it – they are all butt hurt that a guy that they are publicly passing over who has been a back up for years when most would never stay for four years as a back up, decides to transfer out on a team that has lost a ton of people Transferring out or going pro to avoid the bowl game. Maybe he could’ve done it sooner in terms of practices but maybe he also went home to spend a couple days with his family and thought about his options and decided to make a change. Either way, it’s a terrible look for them to leak out like that

13 & n0

Karma is undefeated and they are about to live at new digs located at
IMG_4867.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm not complaining, can't wait to watch the train wreck. But, these idiots need to see the real truth. They shouldn't have even been sniffing the Orange Bowl without Travis. They have no business being in a NE6 bowl let alone the Playoffs.
It's just keeps getting better. The backup now starter Tate Rodemaker is in the portal and won't play in the bowl game. They will trot out the freshman QB that played in the ACC title game.

The Orange Bowl is going to be a fun game to watch. I'm ordering extra popcorn, butter, and one if those hospital urinal jugs.

I need the urinal jug so I don't **** my pants with laughter and I don’t want to to miss a snap going to the toilet.

Advertisement
Every time FSU has someone enter the portal the FSU writers get together and come up with an excuse. “Everyone else paying him more,” or now “he’s missed practices and disappeared on the team during the season.” Well then your coach sucks if he lets a QB just skip meetings and practices. FSU writers are a bunch of douche bags.

View attachment 275263
Then why start him ever?

Advertisement

View attachment 275263
That’s what happens when you go underfeated

Every time FSU has someone enter the portal the FSU writers get together and come up with an excuse. “Everyone else paying him more,” or now “he’s missed practices and disappeared on the team during the season.” Well then your coach sucks if he lets a QB just skip meetings and practices. FSU writers are a bunch of douche bags.
Most site writers always doing damage control

Advertisement
Most site writers always doing damage control
Not like this. Even with our sites, they worst you usually get is "it was mutual on both parties". When Colbie and Chaney dip out, I dont believe Gaby or any other cane site, **** on them on the way out. It sucked, but I think the majority were wishing the player good luck.

Ok maybe I lied, TVD caught **** on the way out. Lol. He earned most of it.

You then you can…….what?

He confused tf out of me if he really wrote that. I’m not a grammar expert at all but I don’t even know wtf he’s saying.
What do you expect?

Norvell doesn’t exactly have the eloquence of John Steinbeck or F. Scott Fitzgerald with the English language.

He’s a glorified Phys Ed instructor at Fondled Scrotum University.

Advertisement
Back