Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Exactly. Why give me a Sophie's Choice on things that I hate.

I got a lot of hate to share with my Gaytors and Semenholes and Domers and Taint and...
Ok real Sophie’s choice. Through some horrifying set of circumstances you find yourself in a boat with a Nole, a Gaytor, and a ****eye….all three fall out of the boat. You can only hold two of their heads below water - which ******* climbs back in the boat while you are drowning the othe two?

Advertisement
Ok real Sophie’s choice. Through some horrifying set of circumstances you find yourself in a boat with a Nole, a Gaytor, and a ****eye….all three fall out of the boat. You can only hold two of their heads below water - which ******* climbs back in the boat while you are drowning the othe two?
I have two hands and a foot

wwe wrestling GIF

Its really hard not to like this Nole! 😆

Deion was a F-up at FSU....A good friend of mine. And has been since the late 80s (MAJOR FSU Fan....entire family are FSU grads, and who's Grandfather was an FSU Booster) told me that Deion would take Limos from Burt Reynolds Hall too Doak for games.

Seriously? Those dorms are literally right behind the stadium. And I think they go stay in hotels the night before the game to get them away. Maybe they didn't back then

Advertisement
If a Tar Heel is there too I’m drowning @JBCanes-NC no matter what

Advertisement
I am perfectly capable of hating multiple things for various reasons all at once, sir. Deion, Forfeit State, FU... **** 'em all.
Same.
It’s strange though, as much as I hate Deion, (and I can’t stand that 8 toed ************, I hate him infinitely more than Danny Kennel and I can’t stand that ******* crybaby either)
But I hate him just a little less after that FSU diss.

Advertisement
How long have we been in the boat? If it's over 15 minutes, the three of us will have already killed the Gator. Oh, did the others fall out while dumping the body?

Advertisement
Love that he thinks a team that isn’t poorly coached wins 35-10. So that makes our coaching staff what exactly, after winning 38-3?
Also completely ignoring the fact his head coach lost to Jacksonville State while coaching FSU on a deep bomb at the end of the game where the only thing your defense is thinking is don't get beat deep.

Advertisement
Back