Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Hate to see it
Love that the NCAA put family before football for the young man. I though Mike was being a bit selfish trying to have the kid deal with the time and stress of D1 football while his mom is very sick.

Advertisement
Can someone bring us the tears from their boards. I'm hungry......
It's Mario's fault.

1691513784685.png

Here’s the summary. Bama guy admitting all the SEC including Bama cheat. Wondering how fsu is getting all the top GA high school kids and even flipping GA commits. A non-committed HS recruit told him and showed him bi-weekly deposits for thousands of dollars from fsu. Kid also told him they gave him a $75k car. Not NIL related just paying HS kids like the SEC does.
Smart. That's what you do if you want to win. We do not want to win.

Advertisement
This was fishy from the start. We heard the sob stories about his mother but I wasn't buying it. If anything now he can focus more on caring for his mother so this ruling is what's best for him..........if that's what the move was actually about but ya know 🤷

This was fishy from the start. We heard the sob stories about his mother but I wasn't buying it. If anything now he can focus more on caring for his mother so this ruling is what's best for him..........if that's what the move was actually about but ya know 🤷
The situation with his mother was all drawn up and planned by staffers at FSU and by his agent to lessen the blow of backlash from going from UM to FSU and to try to get this waiver.

She was in the same condition when he left Maryland to come to Miami.

Glad it backfired on him.

Advertisement
The situation with his mother was all drawn up and planned by staffers at FSU and by his agent to lessen the blow of backlash from going from UM to FSU and to try to get this waiver.

Wow you confirmed what my outsiders view on it appeared to be almost exactly. He tried to play the game but played himself. Too bad so sad kid.

This makes sense. I swear I remember reading his mom's health was why he transferred to Miami from Maryland in the first place when Maryland was upset saying Miami bought him.

Advertisement
He's annoying asf some of his videos I seen are good. But he has a bias like if Saban doesn't do anything wrong. Those bama fans try to be unbiased but to me it's cap. His videos were ok but it was a Saban comment that completely made me stop watching.
He is a Bama fan and doesn't really hide that. But he did say every SEC team is cheating, even his own. Talked about Alabama players driving camaro's since 2008. He also says he is all for these kids getting paid after 100 years of being taken advantage of.

What he thought was interesting and never seen before was an uncommitted high school kid getting large bi-weekly bank deposits (he claims he was shown the statement) as if they were an employee. He wasn't against it or trying to get the kid in trouble, just thought it was crazy and explained FSUs recent recruiting success.

LOL. What are they going to appeal? You're not allowed to transfer more than once without sitting out a season. If he was truly transferring to be closer to his mother, whether he plays this year or not should make no difference. There you go buddy, you can spend Saturdays with your mom instead of on the field.

Advertisement
Back