2026 Noah Grubbs 4* QB from Lake Mary FL

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
A Baylin Trujillo QB pupil. Visited during the spring and again for the A&M game. Getting a lot of press. UCF recruiting feed says he's the #1 FL QB in the 26 cycle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A&M Game visit update

"It was amazing!" Grubbs told Rivals. "I loved the atmosphere and I can absolutely see myself in coach (Shannon) Dawson's offense. I love how aggressive he is in play calling and if Tyler Van Dyke continues to play like this, he will be in the Heisman race and I can see myself in his shoes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was at this game...listen...he was good but Dr Phillips defense was an is ABSOLUTELY basura. Couldn't stop anything...Dr Phillips scored 69 point in a regulation game and still lost.

LOL, he's already got a Soph HUDL video up and the Dr. Phillips game has more than a season's worth of highlights.

LOL, he's already got a Soph HUDL video up and the Dr. Phillips game has more than a season's worth of highlights.
When I say it was bad...it was bad. I was in the stands watching some of the worst defense on both sides I'd ever seen in my life. Dr Phillips gave them points constantly...now the kid from Lake Mary is nice but let's see if he can light up other defenses like this up here the next couple of years

Advertisement
Advertisement
A&M Game visit update

"It was amazing!" Grubbs told Rivals. "I loved the atmosphere and I can absolutely see myself in coach (Shannon) Dawson's offense. I love how aggressive he is in play calling and if Tyler Van Dyke continues to play like this, he will be in the Heisman race and I can see myself in his shoes.

Please kid. Don't follow TVD.....be better than TVD

Advertisement
Back