No practice or interviews tomorrow

Blake James has requested that the ACC go to a "running calendar" for the remainder of the season. lol

Advertisement
Day off to ice their labia. Makes sense. My girl ices her labia after I give her a good pounding too.

Advertisement
Didn't they get back from Nebraska at like 4 am? And it seems like I read somewhere that this day off was already scheduled.

Stop getting us all excited. lol

The **** do we need to practice for anyway? It's not like we are going to add anything new.

The **** do we need to practice for anyway? It's not like we are going to add anything new.
Perhaps we will work on having all of the DBS run away from the line on running plays. They almost got in the way a couple of times last night.

Perhaps we will work on having all of the DBS run away from the line on running plays. They almost got in the way a couple of times last night.

We could have our DBs stand there while Golden shoots anvils out of a cannon to simulate trying to stop running backs that are untouched 12 yards downfield.

Advertisement
Taking a day off to celebrate a record breaking moral victory against another ranked opponent on national television.

Would a coach cancel an extremely important Monday practice in the middle of the season to give his players more time to rest? Seriously. Is that even a legit possibility?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back