NIT: U vs Minnesota @ 9pm EST on ESPN

CaneDaddy

All-American
Minnesota is a solid ball club under Tubby. Rodney Williams is very good and a high flyer, so we need to ensure our interior defense is sound. I like our matchups especially inside with Reggie and Kadji. That should open up our outside shooters and if they are hot, we should win pretty easily.

Advertisement
Do we really want to win, and continue the shame? Cut the losses, that's what I say.

If we win, we go to Lagos, to play the University of Nigeria. That is prestigious. I bet the potential recruits will be watching. FSU and UF, we are catching up! :O

Advertisement
Saw on the twitter that Kadji has an abscessed tooth, may not play. I wish the same fate for Haith.

Stupid *** Tennessee game. ESPN3 is about to pick up coverage but I dont see it on ESPNNews, ESPN2, or ESPNU.

Advertisement
Looking sloppy thus far. Minnesota cant miss and we cant buy a basket. Doesnt help that we are settling for 3 pointers again. Cant get a ******* rebound either.

Down 8-0, 15:40 to go.

gonna be another one of these games huh? ******* act like you want to be there or don't show up. god****...

Need to effing sit Reggie and Kadji. Just standing around on defense, not doing ****. Out of the 10 points, 8 are inside the paint. Effing ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back