Nike deal

1687436310889.png

side note this is how i see you guys arguing about nike adidas all day lol (replace the yeezy with a jordan shoe) (old man yelling at clouds anyone)

Advertisement
Advertisement

If this picture is real, I am sorry, but everyone knows by now where Miami is going. You got the most coveted recruit in the country visiting you officially and he wears JB whilst being presented in Miami gear.

Feels like Jerry Jeudy/Brandon Innis all over again. Hope our offense gives him a reason to do what they didn't.

You are the only dip**** "running this back".

Nearly 2 years after Alonzo Highsmith said "Miami is NOT an adidas school, Miami is a Nike school...

...on a thread named "Nike deal"...

...you and one other guy are the only people wasting everyone's time telling your lies about adidas being so great to UM and Nike being so horrible to UM...

You've had every opportunity to walk away. To ignore the thread. To ignore the subject matter. To ignore us.

But you've chosen to come back repeatedly to antagonize those who know what Miami is about to do. We have shared true information, and all you do is crap on it, and argue, and tell old lies and myths.

Why don't you just go start an "adidas deal" thread, and you can tell all the lies you want, and nobody will bother you.

You're not a bad person for having an opinion, you're entitled to your opinion. It's your dishonesty that is the problem.
Right this thread is about a non existent deal and your angry people enter a thread you didn’t start and say things about our current actual deal lol. Highsmith saying that 2 years ago is a good reason why people can still talk about our current deal. This conversation will shift to exclusively talking about the Nike deal when it actually gets closer to a reality.

Also Pay no attention to the fact that I mostly respond when YALL bring up Adidas lol. The hypocrisy in all your responses are a level not easily surpassed.

Every opportunity I’ve had to walk away, yet you haven’t? Again the hypocrisy. Again you just think your opinions are true and everyone else’s are lies and dishonesty. It’s pretty funny actually, especially since you constantly misquote and misinterpret **** so often.

Right this thread is about a non existent deal and your angry people enter a thread you didn’t start and say things about our current actual deal lol. Highsmith saying that 2 years ago is a good reason why people can still talk about our current deal. This conversation will shift to exclusively talking about the Nike deal when it actually gets closer to a reality.

Also Pay no attention to the fact that I mostly respond when YALL bring up Adidas lol. The hypocrisy in all your responses are a level not easily surpassed.

Every opportunity I’ve had to walk away, yet you haven’t? Again the hypocrisy. Again you just think your opinions are true and everyone else’s are lies and dishonesty. It’s pretty funny actually, especially since you constantly misquote and misinterpret **** so often.

Nope. Just as we are discussing the upcoming conference move, we can also discuss the upcoming apparel contract change.

We are allowed to talk about the upcoming Nike deal. Yes, it's "non-existent" until it exists, which will be soon. We don't have to wait to discuss it until the contract is announced, just as we can talk about recruits before they commit. I'm not "walking away" because I want to talk about the Nike deal. You are the one that continues to tell us how great the adidas deal is/was.

People who don't like the switch back to Nike can exit the thread. I'm happy for the change, so I'm staying.

Advertisement

If this picture is real, I am sorry, but everyone knows by now where Miami is going. You got the most coveted recruit in the country visiting you officially and he wears JB whilst being presented in Miami gear.

You have to be kidding me. What shoes he’s wearing has nothing to do with the future of our negotiations with Adidas and Nike.

Nope. Just as we are discussing the upcoming conference move, we can also discuss the upcoming apparel contract change.

We are allowed to talk about the upcoming Nike deal. Yes, it's "non-existent" until it exists, which will be soon. We don't have to wait to discuss it until the contract is announced, just as we can talk about recruits before they commit. I'm not "walking away" because I want to talk about the Nike deal. You are the one that continues to tell us how great the adidas deal is/was.

People who don't like the switch back to Nike can exit the thread. I'm happy for the change, so I'm staying.
Bruh smh how did you read what I wrote and come to the conclusion I said people shouldn't be allowed to talk about the potential future Nike deal? What I actually said was, since the Deal isn't imminent; as in there is no actual news that it's happening soon. Maybe it'll be this month maybe it'll be this year, or maybe it won't be till next year? idk. Point is, it is entirely reasonable for people to ALSO discuss the current deal. And in that discussion you can form opinions on what you want in the new Nike deal.

Same way how in the Conference Realignment thread it isn't SOLELY a discussion about the B10/SEC, but is also a conversation about the death of the ACC/PAC/etc. Aka not only about the future conference, also the CURRENT conference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On my mama, I truly think it’s a Bay thing. My frat brother, my former HS classmate, my former college class mate, my ex, my former colleagues, & now this dude be on that semantics chit. (ALL FROM THE BAY AREA)

They’ll be like “I never said the sky was blue; I said look at the blue sky.” It literally be bull chit like that.
You just described him to the T.

Advertisement
Back