Nike deal

Advertisement
Educate me, who is “JB”?

Jordan Brand.

1686007725695.png

In fairness, we've been talking about it for a while...

🤣

But Relly has industry contacts and I have UM contacts, and if we start to hear the same things...
I never thought it would happen so I thought this thread was mostly wishful thinking, and I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Great news then, keeping my fingers crossed it comes to fruition.

Advertisement
AF1s are to chunky. I have big feet and chicken legs. I think dunks and air jordan 1 lows are more forgiving, but all the midsole technology is so outdated I can’t call any of them comfortable. I have about a 2-3 hour max before the blisters kick in.

Yeah, I don’t have that problem chief. U would be best served in the more cushioned shoes like Pegasus, Reacts which favors wider foots, sleek in design, & can be worn forever if u’re looking at Nike models. Also, the CMFT J’s have been a hit for comfort + style.

Yeah, I don’t have that problem chief. U would be best served in the more cushioned shoes like Pegasus, Reacts which favors wider foots, sleek in design, & can be worn forever if u’re looking at Nike models. Also, the CMFT J’s have been a hit for comfort + style.

I love my 11 Lows in CMFT and I'll let you know how the 1s feel when they arrive. I'm hoping for a bigger rollout on the older models and in some nice colorways.

I told @Hurracanes about the 11s and he picked up a pair.

I d purposefully avoided this thread for awhile cause I don’t think it’s a super important thought experiment for me to involve myself in. But I always had a question, I was always told that our Adidas deal was very lucrative and that our deal made it so that our dollar figure was to always go up no matter what other deal adidas signed. When Adidas signs a team to a more valuable deal that the original starting value, that our old deal would increase in value to exceed the one adidas just signed. I’ve always gone of that notion, and be confused why people wanted to switch back to Nike (jerseys and merch withstanding).

I d purposefully avoided this thread for awhile cause I don’t think it’s a super important thought experiment for me to involve myself in. But I always had a question, I was always told that our Adidas deal was very lucrative and that our deal made it so that our dollar figure was to always go up no matter what other deal adidas signed. When Adidas signs a team to a more valuable deal that the original starting value, that our old deal would increase in value to exceed the one adidas just signed. I’ve always gone of that notion, and be confused why people wanted to switch back to Nike (jerseys and merch withstanding).

Lol, this is not remotely true, & it’s been discussed ad nauseam how Adidas breached our contract right under Blake James nose immediately after they signed us.

Advertisement
Lol, this is not remotely true, & it’s been discussed ad nauseam how Adidas breached our contract right under Blake James nose immediately after they signed us.
But further… “all money isn’t good money”.

Where are reaping the promotional benefits of said lucrative contract? Our on field product has something to do with that but if the apparel sucks then it sucks.

But further… “all money isn’t good money”.

Where are reaping the promotional benefits of said lucrative contract? Our on field product has something to do with that but if the apparel sucks then it sucks.

Yeah, but there’s a segment in this fan base that don’t wanna accept or hear this portion of business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back