Nike deal

Advertisement
Ive heard nothing but good things, too. I haven’t tried on their products, but I think they can get in to the arena. They kinda remind me of how UA started. Man, I had HIGH hopes for UA. All I used to wear was UA tops for working out. They lost their way, BIG TIME. Truthfully, when Nike approached them, hind sight is 20/20, but Plank should’ve taken that deal. He would’ve still been in control, but been a subsidiary.

I think No Bull is doing it right, & if they stay the course, they’ll be there. Getting their name at the NFL Combine is huge. I’ll be checking them out this Summer.
Definitely will be interesting to see what they do in the future. Appreciate the insight and perspective.

I’m with you on the UA gear. Their tops are by far my favorite to lift in. I have shirts that are 10 years old from them that I still lift im once a week.

You had me at something brief. I didn’t think you can do it, but you came through…😎

F-U?

I kid, I kid...

The fact remains, I'm versatile. I can be brief, or I can run you over with a massive treatise that covers every possible argument.

All good. Have a lovely evening, everyone. The June fun is about to start, and I need my beauty rest...

Advertisement
I think NB, Brooks, and Cloud make really comfortable shoes. Also, I know hype was around Yeezy Foam Runners, but honest reviewers have said the same thing.
I own a pair of each and agree! As far as staying comfortable, my Brooks lasted way longer than my Adidas. I recently jumped on the bandwagon and purchased a pair of the OnCloud Monsters and they’re both light and super comfy.

It is; but I can tolerate that more than that green, bro. It’s this shimmer/iridescent tone on the numbers/stripes.

I saw ur comment about the 2014 jerseys, & I do agree w/ u on certain aspects of it, but truthfully out of the newer designs we received from Nike (of course not including the 2000-2002 joints), 2014 is literally one of my sleeper unis, & the fan version was fire. What makes it sad was those FAMU combos that (as I stand corrected) the players chose. Still not sure why they would choose that combo. Lol. But, Jmo..I really thought the 14’s were hot. Now, what I really would’ve wished is those green lids would’ve been a matted green vs. that ornament joint. I love a good throwback so seeing green helmets excited me, but imo, they dropped the ball on the finish.

The “Famu” combos were fire. Only thing that sucked about them was the helmet and uniform were different color greens.

The smoke with the orange helmet was super fire too.

I hate the black shoes with white helmet, especially with monochromatic uniforms. When you do that, the helmet should match the cleats (white).

I hate the long black socks with our colors. It looks tacky as ****. Mario is making us where those ugly *** black and white cleats and Adidas’ version of them where especially hideous.

We looked like **** and played Like it too. We should get rid of those ugly *** black and white cleats. We should just alternate between black, white, and occasionally wear the team color cleats. Those orange cleats with the orange jerseys was one of the cleanest looks we have had.

I’m just ready to go back to Nike. Hopefully they go back to the old school dark green. The 2014 was too light and Adidas’ green is awful.

When wore the green jersey back in 98, it was fire. I would like to see something similar to those with smaller mesh.

Advertisement
The “Famu” combos were fire. Only thing that sucked about them was the helmet and uniform were different color greens.

The smoke with the orange helmet was super fire too.

I hate the black shoes with white helmet, especially with monochromatic uniforms. When you do that, the helmet should match the cleats (white).

I hate the long black socks with our colors. It looks tacky as ****. Mario is making us where those ugly *** black and white cleats and Adidas’ version of them where especially hideous.

We looked like **** and played Like it too. We should get rid of those ugly *** black and white cleats. We should just alternate between black, white, and occasionally wear the team color cleats. Those orange cleats with the orange jerseys was one of the cleanest looks we have had.

I’m just ready to go back to Nike. Hopefully they go back to the old school dark green. The 2014 was too light and Adidas’ green is awful.

When wore the green jersey back in 98, it was fire. I would like to see something similar to those with smaller mesh.

U thought the FAMU combo was fire??? Wowzers; first time I’ve heard that. Lol.

I dunno fam, that green in 2014 was pretty dark, dog. The Adidas green is atrocious & I’ve said that since 2015. I agree w/ u on the cleats, & yeah, not a fan of long black socks, they should be short. I’ve been wondering for a while now, what in tf happened to the orange cleats from 2016? Those were clean, can’t front.

Yeah, I f w/ those ‘98 joints, but like @Ashley Schaeffer mentioned, the fan creation of that on Twitter was absolutely perfect.

It is; but I can tolerate that more than that green, bro. It’s this shimmer/iridescent tone on the numbers/stripes.

I saw ur comment about the 2014 jerseys, & I do agree w/ u on certain aspects of it, but truthfully out of the newer designs we received from Nike (of course not including the 2000-2002 joints), 2014 is literally one of my sleeper unis, & the fan version was fire. What makes it sad was those FAMU combos that (as I stand corrected) the players chose. Still not sure why they would choose that combo. Lol. But, Jmo..I really thought the 14’s were hot. Now, what I really would’ve wished is those green lids would’ve been a matted green vs. that ornament joint. I love a good throwback so seeing green helmets excited me, but imo, they dropped the ball on the finish.
Mannnn… not a single lie told about them lids. I couldn’t wrap my head around that finish choice. For the orange one as well…. How do you go that direction without dropping a matte or true to color versions first?

Advertisement
Sooner than the new stadium will be built.

1685712418083.png

Advertisement
I am a Nike guy first and foremost and that is my preferance. As long as they don't do some of the dumb **** they have also done with our uniforms. Both Adidas and Nike have totally screwed up our uniforms at times.

The current uniforms Adidas has are great looking. Those Nike and Jordan guys complaining about Adidas shoes probably haven't even tried on a pair of Ultraboost Miami Hurricanes shoes. They look good, are super comfortable and will keep your feet feeling right during long tailgates and the game.

Truthfully, I don't want to go to Jordan because I don't like the idea of over-paying for Nike products. I also may be OCD because I don't like the idea of a jump man on my baseball or football jerseys. I feel like the jump man looks totally out of place on those jerseys.

With all of that said, if our AD and coaches believe that Jordan is the way to go because recruits love the brand and it helps recruit, then the recruits should win on the branding of the U. The priority should be what the actual players and recruits want over what any of us fans want.

The shoes every year are fire, u say huh? Hey, maybe u’re in to these, but I can almost guarantee these are “what are those!!!!???!!!” worthy.
Every last pair of the ultra boosts are good looking and great for their comfort during long tailgates and games. I just avoided the ones with too much white because they would be destroyed tailgating, bbqing and going to games.

Advertisement
Back