Nike deal

Ok @Rellyrell one more for this episode. I’m struggling here. I think I need to go a different direction but stick with the theme of “Sole”. Im not getting any wear with true athletic sneakers not associated with Michael Jordan and/or Phil Night.

I’ll go designer. So, I know them as a maker of expensive ties. Im pretty certain that you’d be the only adult kid on the block with these and could wear them to the Starbucks in Westwood on a Sunday morning. Plus as you walk away, all they’d see is an “H” on the soles and the women would adoringly ask “Hoo is that hoodies man?”

Relly, would you wear any of these.

IMG_5970.jpeg
IMG_5971.jpeg
IMG_5974.jpeg
IMG_5976.jpeg
IMG_5979.jpeg
IMG_5980.jpeg
IMG_5978.jpeg

Advertisement
Ok @Rellyrell one more for this episode. I’m struggling here. I think I need to go a different direction but stick with the theme of “Sole”. Im not getting any wear with true athletic sneakers not associated with Michael Jordan and/or Phil Night.

I’ll go designer. So, I know them as a maker of expensive ties. Im pretty certain that you’d be the only adult kid on the block with these and could wear them to the Starbucks in Westwood on a Sunday morning. Plus as you walk away, all they’d see is an “H” on the soles and the women would adoringly ask “Hoo is that hoodies man?”

I’m convinced shoe companies purposely make athletic shoes as goofy as they possibly can. I’m always like “do they make shoes for people over the age of 15?”. If I can ever find a simple, clean pair of running style shoes in basic colors, I buy them up. Even if I’m not necessarily in the market for some.

I don’t believe in luck, jinx, or the boogeyman but I will say this

Michigan switched to adidas and was trash the whole time, they switched back to Nike and got good again. Their fan gear is sick as ****…. I’m constantly jealous of my Michigan buddy that gets to rock new jump man stuff every season

If we can switch back to Nike, we will be fuqqin again

Advertisement
Advertisement

You have to understand that people would eat a bowl of sht covered ice cream 🍨 f it cost 10k per serving.
People chase clout, status, and virtue signaling if it makes their self esteem and ego shine.
If people are wearing those ridiculous red puffy boots they’ll wear anything.

But the Hermes kicks are pretty cool. And they definitely get a lot of eyes on you.

You have to understand that people would eat a bowl of sht covered ice cream 🍨 f it cost 10k per serving.
People chase clout, status, and virtue signaling if it makes their self esteem and ego shine.
If people are wearing those ridiculous red puffy boots they’ll wear anything.
I agree except when it comes to @Rellyrell and Nike. It’s his Achilles.

IMG_5998.jpeg

Advertisement
I agree except when it comes to @Rellyrell and Nike. It’s his Achilles.

View attachment 239837

My friend, u obviously haven’t seen these in person nor put them on. Jordan x Vogues r beyond fire. I bought my ex wife a pair as a winner on SNKRS.

My Achilles’ heel is I prefer high fashion. I have numerous reasons y I don’t f w/ Adidas, & it’s not just as simple as Nike vs. Adidas. I have a ton of non-Nike/JB shoes. I specifically don’t f w/ Adidas for specific reasons.

My friend, u obviously haven’t seen these in person nor put them on. Jordan x Vogues r beyond fire. I bought my ex wife a pair as a winner on SNKRS.

My Achilles’ heel is I prefer high fashion. I have numerous reasons y I don’t f w/ Adidas, & it’s not just as simple as Nike vs. Adidas. I have a ton of non-Nike/JB shoes. I specifically don’t f w/ Adidas for specific reasons.
I support your right to be fashionable on your terms. You know better than me believe me. lol

I’ll repeat, I thought they look nice, but I wouldn’t rock these…I would much rather rock these:

Vogues, “Unreleased” Summer Tours of 2013, LV (Virgil), LV (Red Ribbon), Diors.
Nikes just look so much cooler. But In fairness to Adidas, it’s hard as **** to make a design around 3 boring, simple *** stripes, look cool. They have to collaborate with somebody to make that **** look good. The ONLY reason I’ve ever worn a pair of adidas, is because Miami switched to Adidas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nikes just look so much cooler. But In fairness to Adidas, it’s hard as **** to make a design around 3 boring, simple *** stripes, look cool. They have to collaborate with somebody to make that **** look good. The ONLY reason I’ve ever worn a pair of adidas, is because Miami switched to Adidas.

I'd disagree, but I've never cared for the Swoosh or Nike in fact. I own only two articles of clothing Nike has made. One, a Miami shirt and the other is a long sleeve 1/4 zip thing that was a Christmas gift.

I absolutely hate, like on the previous page with the roster, the Air Jordan logo being on anything football related. I've also never been a Jordan fan irregardless of how **** good he was. Still, football is football, not basketball and I'd hate it of Adidas did some **** with the Messi logo. It's insulting to me with so many football greats that a basketball image and ball is on anything football related. It's just weird as **** to me.

Sorry @Rellyrell, just speaking the truth. You're crazy into it and that's cool by me. I do respect the Nike devotion.

I've had this question on my mind for a minute for @Rellyrell

If you had to give up one or the other, which would it be?

1. You can never wear another Nike anything.

Or

2. You can never watch or follow the Canes in anything ever again.

Which one are you picking?

I'd disagree, but I've never cared for the Swoosh or Nike in fact. I own only two articles of clothing Nike has made. One, a Miami shirt and the other is a long sleeve 1/4 zip thing that was a Christmas gift.

I absolutely hate, like on the previous page with the roster, the Air Jordan logo being on anything football related. I've also never been a Jordan fan irregardless of how **** good he was. Still, football is football, not basketball and I'd hate it of Adidas did some **** with the Messi logo. It's insulting to me with so many football greats that a basketball image and ball is on anything football related. It's just weird as **** to me.

Sorry @Rellyrell, just speaking the truth. You're crazy into it and that's cool by me. I do respect the Nike devotion.

I've had this question on my mind for a minute for @Rellyrell

If you had to give up one or the other, which would it be?

1. You can never wear another Nike anything.

Or

2. You can never watch or follow the Canes in anything ever again.

Which one are you picking?
Since Rell is into fashion, I’m gonna say that he would say, that he was putting the Nike swoosh away. But since he ain’t got to make that decision… he ain’t got to tell us. 😂😂

But anyways, I see your point. I didn’t like the thought of a basketball logo on football stuff, either. But it has grown on me, especially since it meant that our Bball ***** would then be laced with some real heat! Our football gear would be top of the line in quality… and the fan merchandise would be next level. Now for me, to get to that point, I had to learn to look at the Jordan logo as just that…. a logo. Not just a basketball logo, but a logo. Truth be told, we wouldn’t probably be a JB school anyways because there is already one in the state (uIf).

Advertisement
Back