Nike deal

Advertisement
When we were with nike did they make any shoes for the fans/team ? One thing about adidas the shoes every year are 🔥

I don't think any shoe company was making retail custom/school shoes for fans prior to the last 10 years or so. Nike made the Dunks in the COLORS of a lot of schools, but not with the actual logos.

For the players/coaches? Yes. That's why we had that mini-scandal, where the Equipment Staff was stealing rare player-only stuff and selling it to Nevin and other boosters.

When we were with nike did they make any shoes for the fans/team ? One thing about adidas the shoes every year are 🔥

The shoes every year are fire, u say huh? Hey, maybe u’re in to these, but I can almost guarantee these are “what are those!!!!???!!!” worthy.

Attachments

• IMG_0712.jpeg
    IMG_0712.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    698.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0714.jpeg
    IMG_0714.jpeg
    423.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0715.jpeg
    IMG_0715.jpeg
    774 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0716.jpeg
    IMG_0716.jpeg
    560 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, first up. I think these would peek your interest for the bottoms of the soles. Lol. I present the Adidas X Marimekko Ultraboost 1.0.

Relly… if only for the bottoms when you’re waking away and people see the soles… would you…

IMG_5950.jpeg
IMG_5951.jpeg

It’s time for another episode of my favorite show and yours @Rellyrell

View attachment 239768

Now lemme be clear, although I would never rock a pair of Adidas, there are several silhouettes where I thought they were fire. I thought the Adidas x Gucci collab was great. I think the Adidas Nite Joggers, NMDs, Top 10s, Shell Toes are solid silhouettes. That’s about it.

Now lemme be clear, although I would never rock a pair of Adidas, there are several silhouettes where I thought they were fire. I thought the Adidas x Gucci collab was great. I think the Adidas Nite Joggers, NMDs, Top 10s, Shell Toes are solid silhouettes. That’s about it.
Which of these would you walk down Rodeo Drive wearing if you had a hoodie disguise on and no one knew it was you???

IMG_5962.jpeg
IMG_5963.jpeg
IMG_5964.jpeg

👀

Ok, first up. I think these would peek your interest for the bottoms of the soles. Lol. I present the Adidas X Marimekko Ultraboost 1.0.

Relly… if only for the bottoms when you’re waking away and people see the soles… would you…

Look like those dumb *** strawberry patch jerseys we wore. I wouldn’t be caught alive, dead, after life, reincarnated or any of the above in these.

Advertisement
Now sticking with the Eric B and Rakim “I know ya got Sole” theme. These are not Adidas. These look like they’re on some kind of Rave party fire and the soles as you walk away - wow.

@Rellyrell i present to you the Rick and Morty MB.02 adventure sneakers by Puma. Would you wear these to an ecstasy poppin full on foam party techno rave???

IMG_5965.jpeg
IMG_5966.jpeg
IMG_5967.jpeg
IMG_5968.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0720.jpeg
    IMG_0720.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    795.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0718.jpeg
    IMG_0718.jpeg
    488.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0717.jpeg
    IMG_0717.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 13
Advertisement
Now sticking with the Eric B and Rakim “I know ya got Sole” theme. These are not Adidas. These look like they’re on some kind of Rave party fire and the soles as you walk away - wow.

@Rellyrell i present to you the Rick and Morty MB.02 adventure sneakers by Puma. Would you wear these to an ecstasy poppin full on foam party techno rave???

I seen these in person. These are the LaMelo 1. To me, I’m too old for these types of shoes. I wouldn’t rock them. Not a big fan of Puma b-ball shoes.

Advertisement
Back