Nike deal

Advertisement
Not anymore, my friend. Nike has surpassed Adidas in comfort & this has been verified through many sneaker heads & sole sites. Right now, Brooks, Nike, & NB have been conclusively proven to be more comfortable than Adidas’ famed ultra boost. I posted some recent links above in response to @calinative umstudent. Nike Zoom X is a on a whole ‘notha level compared to the ultra boost.

To Adidas’ credit, though, they forced the competition to reimagine technology, but they’ve now been surpassed.
Which shoes of nike are more comfortable? I see you said the zoom x.

Definitely not air max. Im a air max and nmd, ultraboost guy and the nmds and ultraboost are far superior.

Which shoes of nike are more comfortable? I see you said the zoom x.

Definitely not air max. Im a air max and nmd, ultraboost guy and the nmds and ultraboost are far superior.

Air Max wasn’t really built for pure comfort; it was based upon optimal performance for endurance, which is y the Airmax was great for long distance running & basketball.

Right now the ultra boost cushion doesn’t compare to Zoom X tech, b/c not only is it more durable, but the Zoom X tech embraces the molding of feet & creates an extra cushion atmosphere upon impact. Again, I advise u to go back a couple of post & u can see the videos of the most comfortable shoes available today.

Advertisement
Really. Hmmm. Ive always found nike to be narrow.

What about nmds?

Similar to the ultraboost, but definitely a somewhat wider/looser fit. I can wear them without feeling like my feet are being crushed (like the ultraboost), but I still wouldn't call it a comfortable fit.

Gotta stop bumping this thread, especially when I see @Rellyrell commenting. Playing with my heart thinking we are finally going away from garbage Adidas and back to Nike and Relly is breaking the good news........

My fault; I will refrain. No new news on my end; June 30th marks a 4 yr count down. I’ll tap in around May-ish to see if I can get some insight. But again, really peeping ASU right now, to see how that goes. Nike already secured one of its original schools in Cal (which I already knew), Cincy is another school on the radar. So we’ll see.

My fault; I will refrain. No new news on my end; June 30th marks a 4 yr count down. I’ll tap in around May-ish to see if I can get some insight. But again, really peeping ASU right now, to see how that goes. Nike already secured one of its original schools in Cal (which I already knew), Cincy is another school on the radar. So we’ll see.
I appreciate your input and knowledge Brother. Don’t stop chiming in on these posts, it’s always good ****! I’m just over here patiently awaiting getting good merch again!!

Advertisement
Cincinnati is back to Nike/Jordan (for BBall).

I read somewhere that Notre dame is leaving under armor. Seems like it’s just going to be adidas and Nike moving forward

I know I've said it before, but if we ever go JB, I'd probably have to remortgage my house for the basketball merch, alone! Them 10s... 11s ...12s in a Cane colorway....gahhh****!!!! Take my money!
The Little Rascals Money GIF

Advertisement
I read somewhere that Notre dame is leaving under armor. Seems like it’s just going to be adidas and Nike moving forward
F Under Armour, and it's Dou*hebag owner, the one who goes Big Game Hunting with his Dou*hebag friends, killing beautiful animals for Trophies. Same goes for the owner of Jimmy Johns...another scumbag.

F Under Armour, and it's Dou*hebag owner, the one who goes Big Game Hunting with his Dou*hebag friends, killing beautiful animals for Trophies. Same goes for the owner of Jimmy Johns...another scumbag.
I don't see the sport in shooting an animal the size of a barn from 100 yards, but these guys apparently get off on it. I will say, and i'm sure you've heard the argument that these guys pay exorbitant amounts for the tags, which goes on to further manage the wildlife in these areas. Is this a fair trade-off? IDK

I don't see the sport in shooting an animal the size of a barn from 100 yards, but these guys apparently get off on it. I will say, and i'm sure you've heard the argument that these guys pay exorbitant amounts for the tags, which goes on to further manage the wildlife in these areas. Is this a fair trade-off? IDK
I don't believe a word of it. Lol at the HUGE sums of $$$$ that "Supposedly" go to Tags, to "Supposedly" manage the Wildlife in the area???....These azzwipes, and the poachers should all die extra violent deaths as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement
Its because they grew up hunting, and the bigger the animal the more social status you get for getting it. Species dependent it’s normally a fair trade off.

If you wanna talk about actual extremely harmful environmental damage, over fishing is way worse.

Sorry for derailment

UA made some horrible decisions. I spoke to my boy who’s hella close to Steph Curry & told him I hope Steph knows what he’s doing signing that life time contract w/ them b/c UA needs him more than he needs them. I’m talking egregiously bad decision after bad decision, including cooking the books.

I think UA is slowly trying to get out of the team apparel biz, & focus on individuals and clothing. The problem is, their product is no longer unique.

Advertisement
Back