Nike deal

Advertisement
***** Phil Knight.

Wait until Ruiz starts his own shoe company like Big Baller Brand.

LifeKicks. They'll be manufactured in America. In a factory in the business district end of New Tropical Park.
Very Funny Laughing GIF

LifeKicks

My friend; u’re using outdated info. Ultra boost has been surpassed for comfort.

I’ll share w/ u two of the biggest hype beast out there, & one is a Yeezy fan boy. (The first one)

I have the one in the bottom thumbnail - the invincible run 2.
Idk I feel like the Ultraboosts are better for everyday use.

I don't really care to get the croc look alike ****. And those new balances look alright, but they're new balances.

I have the one in the bottom thumbnail - the invincible run 2.
Idk I feel like the Ultraboosts are better for everyday use.

I don't really care to get the croc look alike ****. And those new balances look alright, but they're new balances.
New Balance makes a good comfy sneaker... Yea they get the Dad shoe moniker but they've put solid stuff out.... The fresh Foams are really good... super soft...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ppl need to move on from Nike for many reasons. I would love for a South Florida affiliated company or group to step up.

Nike apparel is better but adidas shoes are way more comfortable.

Not anymore, my friend. Nike has surpassed Adidas in comfort & this has been verified through many sneaker heads & sole sites. Right now, Brooks, Nike, & NB have been conclusively proven to be more comfortable than Adidas’ famed ultra boost. I posted some recent links above in response to @calinative umstudent. Nike Zoom X is a on a whole ‘notha level compared to the ultra boost.

To Adidas’ credit, though, they forced the competition to reimagine technology, but they’ve now been surpassed.

Advertisement
Back