Nike deal

Advertisement
It's a beyond stupid discussion to have now but I NEVER want to go back to Nike just on the slim chance that they'd put the effing Jumpman logo on our unis. Outside of Cuckalina that **** is so stupid on anything football related. Up there with the Heat (in a beyond rare misstep) retiring Jordan's number.

Actually, someone in Legal dropped the ball, and failed to exercise a clause in the contract that automatically raised Miami's payout, due to another school getting more. I don't blame Adidas for that, that's on Legal. Someone should have known that contract well enough to figure that out.
If that's true then listen closely....do you hear thar rumbling noise? It's Paul Dee spinning in his grave.

Advertisement
Be careful what you wish for

herb-waters-ncaa-football-miami-georgia-tech1.jpg
complete nightmare!

Advertisement
Man y’all need to stop hating on X. He’s usually spot on! Idk about the going back to Nike talk but he has great info! He’s with Canesville/Footballville, & them dudes have great sources. To be real they were the first ones who gave the information about Blake being fired weeks ago. They jus gave Tim Reynolds the credit! Stop holding y’all’s nuts on ppl all of the time on this board ****!
This is 1000% FACTS.... But for some odd reason, ppl on this site stay hatin' on those guys. They've broke alot of news and give ton of insight that they never get credit for. But ppl love to bash them when they're wrong.

Hating? Calling someone out who loves to put out BS and loves the attention from it is not hating. Dude has been wrong on commits, coaches, etc.
Just like EVERYONE who has ever got news or made a prediction. They are right waaay more than they are wrong.

This is 1000% FACTS.... But for some odd reason, ppl on this site stay hatin' on those guys. They've broke alot of news and give ton of insight that they never get credit for. But ppl love to bash them when they're wrong.
Exactly! I don’t understand the hate dat that they get! Just bc a MF on Twitter they think that they’re a fake source. These boys got a YouTube channel & their own show puttin their face out there, so they’re standing on their word. Then they have media credentials. What else ppl want. This ain’t no regular Twitter source.

Advertisement
Listen to this guy he knows of what he speaks. ☝🏾👏🏾

People on here would leave a dime on the floor to pick up a nickle. Nike won't care about us until we show we can win, while Adidas has been treating us well and paying top dollar for our underperforming program. That loyalty deserves to be rewarded.
They was so loyal that in the contract it stated that we would be the highest paid school but they turn around and give Louisville more and not give us our monetary bump. Yeah that's loyalty that should be rewarded.

Exactly! I don’t understand the hate dat that they get! Just bc a MF on Twitter they think that they’re a fake source. These boys got a YouTube channel & their own show puttin their face out there, so they’re standing on their word. Then they have media credentials. What else ppl want. This ain’t no regular Twitter source.
Streeter only speaks on things that are concrete. The other dude does so much clout chasing it's hard to tell what's legit and what isn't. I think that's why some people have a difficult time looking at the Footballville brand as a credible source.

Streeter only speaks on things that are concrete. The other dude does so much clout chasing it's hard to tell what's legit and what isn't. I think that's why some people have a difficult time looking at the Footballville brand as a credible source.
Thank you! Like he puts out something about Meyer and Miami just for attention. It's weird.

Advertisement
The Adidas contract is set to expire in June of 2027. That's 5 football seasons from now. As said before though our deal was to be the highest-paid in the ACC and yes our contract was made after Louisville's. With any contract, there has to be language that gives both parties an opportunity to end early. With a new AD and lawyers, I'm sure they can fight for money owed or to end the agreement early.

Thank you! Like he puts out something about Meyer and Miami just for attention. It's weird.
Can't expect people to take a specific tweet seriously if the 9 tweets before that is you clout chasing. Street has to recognize that is bad for the brand if he wants Footballville to be viewed as a credible source.

Advertisement
Back