Nike deal

Advertisement
Best looking jerseys they’ve made thus far; however, we still need to see them live in action & w/ full stitching.
Do you think font-wise this is what we will wear this fall? It would be a return to the classic font, I didn’t mind the modern twist of the last two years TBH.

Do you think font-wise this is what we will wear this fall? It would be a return to the classic font, I didn’t mind the modern twist of the last two years TBH.

It’s a template, so maybe. I’m trying to recall when they did the last template where we were beta testing it if we wore it that season or not. My mind is saying we did not (regarding Flagg rocking the skinny 11 font.)

Advertisement
Apparently had to make the sleeves twice as big to fit a stripe on them🤣 guess it’s as good as a soccer company making American football jerseys is going to get
It’s crazy because they got WYOMING’s stripes right no problem, but it’s an issue with us??
1712932215161.jpeg

I will say this to the Nike people, your outlet stores swamp Adidas'. I recently moved to upstate NY, needed some cold weather gear(never needed a ton of sweatshirts and the like in Phoenix). The fact that the Nike outlet had some legit stuff, compared to the tumbleweeds running through the Adidas outlet, something to ponder. It's likely Nike overproduces their stuff, making their outlets a legit place to go, because you can still find good stuff. Unless you were a small, there was nothing at the Adidas outlet.

Advertisement
I will say this to the Nike people, your outlet stores swamp Adidas'. I recently moved to upstate NY, needed some cold weather gear(never needed a ton of sweatshirts and the like in Phoenix). The fact that the Nike outlet had some legit stuff, compared to the tumbleweeds running through the Adidas outlet, something to ponder. It's likely Nike overproduces their stuff, making their outlets a legit place to go, because you can still find good stuff. Unless you were a small, there was nothing at the Adidas outlet.

Sooo...Nike was starting to do some outlet stuff online, @Rellyrell and I talked about it. They have taken it back within the structure of the outlet stores. They somehow have created a very tight integration between their online markdowns and their outlet stores. Very often, the items I see online with the biggest markdowns are ALSO available in the outlet stores, same models, etc.

I bought a very nice winter "puffer" jacket at the Nike outlet south of Atlanta. My wife liked it, so I went back and got her one too. The same outlet mall had an adidas store less than half the size of the Nike outlet, and you can imagine that the merchandise selection was minimal too.

Finally, I'll put this out there. Nike has this "recycling" thing, where they take shoes that were returned and the shine them up like new and sell them at a steep discount. I got a pair of Jordan 1 Bred Lows, and a few other items that way, including the Jordan 4 Craft Olives.

Advertisement
Back