Nijel Pack Returning for 5th Season

Advertisement
Pack is a really good college guard.

He was hurt majority of the season. He tried to play through, not sure how many of you all have tried to play bball with bad knees.

Go back and watch how good Pack was in key moments in Miami tournament run to see how valuable he can be in right situation.
Exactly. We can’t turn away good players. He just played a role that wasn’t him this season. Coach L is a good enough coach to understand that. Get a distributer at PG and one for the Wing, his play should revert closer to the mean.

Honestly a bit suprised at this descion but we all know what a healthy Pack can do at his best.

In order, I'd really like to see Omier back, then George, Wooga then Cleveland.
I was hoping for omier George and Cleveland to return. Wooga just frustrated me all year. He never looked closed to the way he did at the beginning of the yr. Dno if it was all the injuries or lack or care or effort but something just wasn't right

Exactly. We can’t turn away good players. He just played a role that wasn’t him this season. Coach L is a good enough coach to understand that. Get a distributer at PG and one for the Wing, his play should revert closer to the mean.
He played point when we went to the F4. He got hurt very early. 2 ankles and a knee throughout season.

Advertisement
I was hoping for omier George and Cleveland to return. Wooga just frustrated me all year. He never looked closed to the way he did at the beginning of the yr. Dno if it was all the injuries or lack or care or effort but something just wasn't right
I think all 3 would be better without Joseph there, and maybe a quality PG from the portal, or Bethea. And glad to see Pack back, he's really really great at times and no reason won't be again.

I think all 3 would be better without Joseph there, and maybe a quality PG from the portal, or Bethea. And glad to see Pack back, he's really really great at times and no reason won't be again.
Dedan Thomas - UNLV
Braeden Smith - Colgate
Arturo Dean from FIU

Last edited:
Advertisement
So if they get another portal PG how do u think those minutes shake out? Pack doesn't have much size so he's either a 1 or 2. Not sure about bethea? Prob the same?

Advertisement
So if they get another portal PG how do u think those minutes shake out? Pack doesn't have much size so he's either a 1 or 2. Not sure about bethea? Prob the same?
Yeah, might be challenging, Coach L and staff got their work cut out thankfully they ain't beginners. Some say Bethea will play a lot and may be more a SG than PG, but gonna be interesting.

Advertisement
Great news with Pack coming back

Norchad cab play both 4 and 5 with transfer from Va Tech

Excited for next year - hope Norchad returns and Cleveland comes back too

I definitely do not want to get smaller. If you're gonna be small, you'd better be an amazing player.
We need another (combo) guard in the 6'4, 6'5 range. If this is the case there will be plenty of minutes for Bethea, Pack, and Combo guard transfer at the 1, 2 and 3 as well as Swartz to get good minutes off the bench.

Great news with Pack coming back

Norchad cab play both 4 and 5 with transfer from Va Tech

Excited for next year - hope Norchad returns and Cleveland comes back too
I’m glad he doesn’t know what’s best for his family and they’re listening to his family in staying.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back