NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

How tall is Pickett? That's the smallest hands I remember on a qb. Goffs were 9 and it got thrown around a lot.

Advertisement
The guy I can't believe didn't get a look is Jarrid Williams after playing really well in the senior bowl. And I'm telling you guys, McCloud played well, too, showed a lot of versatility. I was shocked and ****ed at our former defensive staff once again.

Hope these guys ball out at pro day .

I dont know how Combine invites get done but for Ford to get an invite but Harley and JWilliams didnt is a head scratcher. Especially Harley.

How tall is Pickett? That's the smallest hands I remember on a qb. Goffs were 9 and it got thrown around a lot.

1646337773966.png

Malik Willis & Carson Strong are my two favorite QB’s in this draft class.

I think Matt Corral can be good too depending on what team & system he goes to.

WR is deep this class as well, Treylon Burks, David Bell, Wan’Dale Robinson are all A+ prospects that will hit the ground running in the league (barring injury) Erik Ezukanma is a sleeper that will kill it in the league. Jalen Tolbert is another one that will blow up.

CB is deep with very good mid-late round depth as well, Ahmad Sauce Gardner is better than Stingley Jr even though Sting will probably be drafted higher. Sting will be good too, but I think Ahmad is a significantly better cover corner than Stingley.

Roger McCreary will make himself so much money if he runs anything below a sub 4.5, his size & coverage skills make him a very good value pick in the mid-late 1st round/early 2nd round.

Kaiir Elam has good upside, I believe he’ll play his best ball in the league, definitely a 2nd round pick, he plays too inconsistent at times but he has the tools to be a good Zone corner in a 3-4 Defense, his biggest issue will be covering the speed demon type WR’s, he has the physicality to do it but he doesn’t believe in his technique always & tends give up on deep routes when he’s beat.

Trent McDuffie will be a really good one as well, late 1st early 2nd as well, he’s a Byron Murphy Jr clone, except he’s even better in Press man with strong upper body control. Will be a very good corner in the league.

Andrew Booth built like a tank, the most physically NFL ready corner in the draft, has better upside than Trayvon Mullen had coming out of Clemson & is on par to be as good as another former Clemson CB AJ Terrell. He’s not as fast as AJ though, but he will be a very solid pick for whoever gets him. Will struggle at times with precise route runners like Cooper Kupp or Davante Adams, but can physically hang with most WR’s he’ll have to cover.

Joshua Williams is the sleeper of the draft at CB, probably has the 2nd or 3rd highest upside among the CB’s, might be the fastest or at least within the top 3 fastest Corners in the draft, has really good footwork & is quick-twitch athletic playmaker with WR style arm length. He’s raw in terms of being a pure technician, makes a lot of unnecessary mistakes but due to his natural talent makes up for it with his speed. He’s a kid that once he settles into his system will thrive by year 2-3, but the talent is there to be a very good corner. Probably a late 2nd- early 3rd rounder, but will be a kid teams wished they drafted earlier.

Devin Lloyd will be the best LB in the draft IMO, he’s got Lavonte David’s skill set in Alec Ogletree’s body, top 10-15 pick no doubt. Future all-pro player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to show that versatility to get drafted. See him working the slot as a WR and some trick plays where he can throw it.
Yeah - WR is where I always thought he'd ultimately end up.

He's probably a long shot at either position, but IMO a good combine will go far in a team wanting to get him on their roster and figure it out later

Advertisement
Did you know Jonathon Ford has the 22nd longest recorded arms in NFL Combine history?

Now you do.

1646349281677.png

1646349331933.png

Advertisement
Did you know Jonathon Ford has the 22nd longest recorded arms in NFL Combine history?

Now you do.

View attachment 178921
View attachment 178922

****, makes you wonder how he would have looked playing OL? He definitely has the measurables.

Advertisement
Back