Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Advertisement
Christian Mccaffrey Sport GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eagles need to stack the box. Nobody respects this 4th string QB and you know they’re going to run it 40x now.

Jalen Hurts is the most overrated player in the NFL. Guy has the best supporting cast in the league and never really leaves me impressed with his play. He has no arm talent.
He’s a tad overrated. I’ll give you that. But this is the number one d in the league he’s facing.

Advertisement
He’s a tad overrated. I’ll give you that. But this is the number one d in the league he’s facing.
No doubt, I’m just speaking in general. Imo he’s just a product of the system. A lot of dink and dunk and throwing up 50/50 balls to AJ Brown. Not to mention, the OL just straight up mauls people.

Advertisement
Easier said than done with Kyle Shanahan. He is really a genius and great with fooling defenses
I’ll take my chances against Johnson making a play. CMC is a much bigger threat IMO. And they’re going to sprinkle in Eli Mitchell, too.

Eagles just scored so I’d absolutely be aggressive this next drive on defense.

The fact that deebo Samuel has 1 carry with a 4th string QB in his borderline criminal.

Eagles will sell out on CMC now, have to get him involved.

Purdy gets all the credit but the team changed when 23 got there
hard to see CMC killing it for a team other than the panthers but i'm glad he's proving his ability

a lot of people said he was washed and he's really showing what he can do for a team that uses him properly

Advertisement
Back