2023 New RB offer Kyron Jones

Advertisement
Charlotte Christian certainly isn’t Miami level comp but it’s not a slouch. Many great players have come from there and that area
That’s what i figured. Doesn’t seem like an area that doesn’t produce or doesn’t coach. And that’s why I asked the question.
10.6 isn’t something you look at and just say meh.
Maybe there is a disconnect between his speed and production?
Regardless, I would love him in this class. It would also help future recruits from that area if he’s successful here.

Nothing special about this kid and legitimate concerns about his game. Need to do MUCH better than him at RB.
I think I agree with you.. This kids offer list is meh...

No UNC. No VT.
ND and MSU are the only other decent others he has.

Nothing special about this kid and legitimate concerns about his game. Need to do MUCH better than him at RB.
Lol he ran a 10.6 100 meter. He’s bigger and faster than Johnson and everybody is salivating over him even though Macho doesn’t know how good he could be at RB.

Advertisement
I’ve been getting small and hitting creases for years
89A71B42-B86A-4504-88C0-A26124699947.jpeg

Lol he ran a 10.6 100 meter. He’s bigger and faster than Johnson and everybody is salivating over him even though Macho doesn’t know how good he could be at RB.

I don't give a **** that he runs fast. And I don't give a **** what people think about CJ. I am looking at this dude as a complete prospect.

As far as speed, it's not even top 3 most important trait for a RB. He is stiff, runs high, does not appear to have great feet and plays poor comp. Vision is hard to tell since he is running through massive lanes.

Advertisement
Seems like
Chris Johnson Jr - 10.71 100m, 5'11 180lbs
vs
Kyron Jones - 10.6 100m, 6' 195lbs

Cedric Baxter Jr. - 6'1 215lbs
vs
Mark Fletcher - 6'1 225lbs

I'm good with any combination so long as we get one min!
Chris Johnson ran 10.45 as a JR and he has long speed at 20.7 in the 200M. Not sure where u getting those times from. Here he is winning the state title

Advertisement
So this is just a question as i honestly don't know but is Kevin Johnson any good at recruiting?

Advertisement
Hard pass on any kid west of Burlington that doesn’t have a Tenn, Clemson, VT or UNC offer. Maybe this kid is the exception not the rule, but I wouldn’t take that chance if Baxter, Fletcher, or Johnson want in.

Hard pass on any kid west of Burlington that doesn’t have a Tenn, Clemson, VT or UNC offer. Maybe this kid is the exception not the rule, but I wouldn’t take that chance if Baxter, Fletcher, or Johnson want in.
Maybe, but Mario recently took a 3 star RB from Mississippi at Oregon that didn’t have offers from Ole Miss or Miss St. Trey Benson.

Big physical kid with some long speed, and now he is one of best RB in America the way he is tending.

Advertisement
Back