New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Yes; & part of the issue w/ Adidas (& Iā€™ve read a lot of their contracts from endorsements to partnership collaborations) is the ambiguous language thatā€™s found. Itā€™s so ambiguous that even their execs get caught slipping not fully understanding their legal obligations.

Itā€™s going to be very interesting times for this company. They are hemorrhaging right now. They recently had another shareholders call informing them of another evaluation hit that may take them into 2024. Then I heard if they re-release the Yeezyā€™s, thereā€™s going to be major blow back from consumers which will further devalue their brand.

Advertisement

You know, thereā€™s something else I wanna point out about Ye: I legit think heā€™s a narcissist. Whenever chit hits the fan, he always seems contrite & humble; yet, once things start going his way, no one can understand his genius, heā€™s too big for anyone can comprehend.

One thing I hate is when ppl try to sound intelligent. Ye is acting as if heā€™s doing something for the ppl or what heā€™s doing is unique. Itā€™s well known that Shaq left Reebok, Marbury started his own brand, Hakeem refused to sign w/ a big brand b/c they wanted their products available for the common folk, too. Also, Ye is not doing this from altruistic spirit; thereā€™s an agenda & angle which points back to him. He wants to convince the masses that heā€™s a good guy.

I remember my ex went to go feed the homeless to show everyone she was a good person after all the b.s she put me & others through. Did she just do it quietly? No; she had to broadcast it to everyone to change the narrative on her. Took pics w/ them & all. Now ask if she ever did it again; lol. Ye is a guy whoā€™s very strategic in postering himself. Canā€™t knock him for it b/c his fans will eat this up.

Last edited:
BE29BDD1-CB30-4463-99EF-C176A9A62828.jpeg

Had to do it. @Rellyrell

Last edited:
Advertisement
You know, thereā€™s something else I wanna point out about Ye: I legit think heā€™s a narcissist. Whenever chit hits the fan, he always seems contrite & humble; yet, once things start going his way, no one can understand his genius, heā€™s too big for anyone can comprehend.

One thing I hate is when ppl try to sound intelligent. Ye is acting as if heā€™s doing something for the ppl or what heā€™s doing is unique. Itā€™s well known that Shaq left Reebok, Marbury started his own brand, Hakeem refused to sign w/ a big brand b/c they wanted their products available for the common folk, too. Also, Ye is not doing this from altruistic spirit; thereā€™s an agenda & angle which points back to him. He wants to convince the masses that heā€™s a good guy.

I remember my ex went to go feed the homeless, to show everyone she was a good person after all the b.s she put me & others through. Did she just do it quietly? No; she had to broadcast it to everyone to change the narrative on her. Took pics w/ them & all. Now ask if she ever did it again; lol. Ye is a guy whoā€™s very strategic in postering himself. Canā€™t knock him for it, but his fans will eat this up.
This!!! If he sells **** for $20 now, that means the **** was always worth $20. He could have BEEN did this, if he wanted the common man to be able to buy his **** hurt adidas So now all of a sudden, he got a conscience, huh? FOH wit that bullshyt, Ye! Itā€™s all about himā€¦ still!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah they bring dat youngboi hood drip out to the game

JB take care of their athletes & brand endorsers. Custom boxes, packages, everything. Mike Bibby Jr did a YT on his shoes & he stated it really is a family. Til this day, he still get laced, just like Ray Allen. Ray got heeeeeeat, boy! My goodness

@Rellyrell or anyone elseā€¦got any ideas on how to clean suede? These got a tad bit dirty last time I wore them out smh.
View attachment 216023

These valentine forces? And moving forward, never leave the house in suede shoes w/o spraying them down w/ a protectant, first. Suede are **** shoes, but are easily messed up. But yeah, my guy @hiphopanimal gave u the right one. Also, MGK Shoes have a great bundle product w/ white touch for soles, cleaner, & water/dirt repellant.

Advertisement
JB take care of their athletes & brand endorsers. Custom boxes, packages, everything. Mike Bibby Jr did a YT on his shoes & he stated it really is a family. Til this day, he still get laced, just like Ray Allen. Ray got heeeeeeat, boy! My goodness
Yeah Ray a Big Stepper! Melo is too! Melo son Kiyan be drippin too

Last edited:
Love that Puma is incorporating the OG of Puma b-ball shoes.

Iā€™m going to be interested to see how they fare, too, since their CEO is now moving to Adidas (which is sacrilegious).
Rell....Clyde was my idol growing up...My freshman yr in HS I was wearing Hightop Chucks....but after that....Suede Puma Clydes

Advertisement
Back