New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
I just ordered these, bro. I live by Metcons b/c they support the complete foot. My homegirl has flat feet & I put her on these models & loves them too.
Thanks! Will check these out for sure. I recall you mentioning your Pops has the same issue I do so I knew you’d have plenty of knowledge about my plight. Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
Thanks! Will check these out for sure. I recall you mentioning your Pops has the same issue I do so I knew you’d have plenty of knowledge about my plight. Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Nike Pegasus is one the best for wide feet, bro. It’s been tried & tested. It’s what my father is wearing now, along w/ Nike Monarch’s (inspiration for Yeezy 700), & of course New Balance.

Last year's model, the 39s just came out:

1656989649979.png

Advertisement
Never. Sounds like they are good,

I am an Orange guy for Canes game so I love Orange shoes to match my top or hat.

OK, so w/ Metcons, b/c they r really all around gym shoes, meaning u can do heavy squats w/ them, initially they’ll fit snug. However, they break in quickly. I live by Metcons, & legit sometimes I forget they’re on my feet.

OK, so w/ Metcons, b/c they r really all around gym shoes, meaning u can do heavy squats w/ them, initially they’ll fit snug. However, they break in quickly. I live by Metcons, & legit sometimes I forget they’re on my feet.

I like your version better. I didn’t know your style with just the laces existed. **** it. Too late, now.

I’m 39 now and I find myself more into feeling comfortable so that’s good.

I just ordered these, bro. I live by Metcons b/c they support the complete foot. My homegirl has flat feet & I put her on these models & loves them too.
Wow dude, I ordered 'em two days ago hahah. They look fly af, excited. I love Metcons as lifting shoes

Advertisement
I like your version better. I didn’t know your style with just the laces existed. **** it. Too late, now.

I’m 39 now and I find myself more into feeling comfortable so that’s good.

Yeah we’re in the same age bracket (just hit 40). I have a hella slew of shoes, but I wear my Metcons 85% of the time; seriously. Now my homegirl is in the same boat & that chick hates shoes in general. Lol.

Advertisement
Lol; no, they legit called Miami Hurricanes. Ironically they are doing an ASU theme, too.
Yeah found it odd that 3 of the 4 schools mentioned were Adidas schools (think ucla used to be) Luckily the dunk market has cooled a bit. Was thinking of getting the sequoia but will now hold out for these.

Yeah found it odd that 3 of the 4 schools mentioned were Adidas schools (think ucla used to be) Luckily the dunk market has cooled a bit. Was thinking of getting the sequoia but will now hold out for these.

Nike is just taking out its massive donger and smacking adidas in the face with it. Calculated move.

Advertisement
Back