New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

No problem.

I DM'd @Rellyrell after I found both the green Dame 7 EXTPLY and orange Dame 7 on eBay. He responded with something like "are you thinking about ordering them", and of course my response was "already ordered them both".

I think Relly tends to do more due diligence, I just smash the "Buy Now" button...
Well they were made at some point. Couldn't find anything about them at the time. The green are ace. The orange.... Not for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220610-213158.jpg
    Screenshot_20220610-213158.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 46
Advertisement
Now I have access to the Nike employee online store. So I've been on there recently finding gems. Usually 25-50% off. I've got a Nike Factory store and Adidas outlet near me also. It's hard to leave either empty handed.
Good ol swoosh baybeh

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry, but Kanye is one of the dumbest people on the planet (though he has tremendous creative talent). WTF does he THINK a slide is gonna look like? adidas has been making slides long before they signed him and will be making them long after he's gone.

True, but as Iā€™ve been alluding to for a while, Ye has been taking swipes at Adidas for a minute, but heā€™s brought them so much revenue & resurrected their brand, so theyā€™ve been allowing him w/ the antics. I believe this y Adidas is slowly pivoting to do collaborations w/ brands like Prada, Balenciaga, & Gucci jic Ye does something like escape his contractual obligations. Heā€™s been crossing the lines of his contract for a minute.

Ye seems like a guy whoā€™s never happy. He finds something wrong w/ everyone & everything.

True, but as Iā€™ve been alluding to for a while, Ye has been taking swipes at Adidas for a minute, but heā€™s brought them so much revenue & resurrected their brand, so theyā€™ve been allowing him w/ the antics. I believe this y Adidas is slowly pivoting to do collaborations w/ brands like Prada, Balenciaga, & Gucci jic Ye does something like escape his contractual obligations. Heā€™s been crossing the lines of his contract for a minute.

Ye seems like a guy whoā€™s never happy. He finds something wrong w/ everyone & everything.

Yes plus Iā€™m sure his brandā€™s cache is not nearly what it was 5-7 years ago

Advertisement

Adidas is moving on from Kanye because he ultimately isn't worth the headache. There's a reason Nike let him walk in the first place.

Advertisement

This is the custom pair of Nikes that I made, I bet it was at least 10 years ago, and Iā€™ve never even worn them.

6BE0CDE3-CE4C-4EF4-A800-73380E38AD75.jpeg

The Adidas are I think the first year we had Adidas, you could customize shoes, so I made those, I think Iā€™ve worn the green ones maybe once.

39A6F1E5-0E72-4562-8B04-F86167E8E7E1.jpeg

Advertisement
Back