New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Now I have access to the Nike employee online store. So I've been on there recently finding gems. Usually 25-50% off. I've got a Nike Factory store and Adidas outlet near me also. It's hard to leave either empty handed.

Now I'm jealous.

Advertisement
Once again posting the Casablancas. I don't think they get enough love.

where-to-buy-casablanca-new-balance-327-orange-ms327cbb-green-ms327cbd-1200x750.jpg

Nike is no stranger to narrow shoes. Waffle trainer, flyknits, etc have all had narrow variations.

Absolutely, & thatā€™s a fact; itā€™s just they have ā€œoptionsā€ for those w/ a certain foot type. Love this NB as well; although this silhouette was inspired by the Nike Waffle Trainer. I love that NB came back w/ a flurry. Making themselves cool again w/ great collabs. Joe Freshgoods is one of my favorite shoe designers (Chi Town). Sick collabs w/ NB.

Absolutely, & thatā€™s a fact; itā€™s just they have ā€œoptionsā€ for those w/ a certain foot type. Love this NB as well; although this silhouette was inspired by the Nike Waffle Trainer. I love that NB came back w/ a flurry. Making themselves cool again w/ great collabs. Joe Freshgoods is one of my favorite shoe designers (Chi Town). Sick collabs w/ NB.

For sure. Love the colors that NB rolls out with on their collabs. They're not afraid to put the entire color spectrum in pastel colors on a shoe. But, I am not feeling certain silouttes like the 9060. But, they do have great collabs with cool designers (JF, ToddSnyder, Stray Rats, etc)

I have no problem switching back to Nike as long as we get more/equal money than Adidas (in total) to do so.

I also wouldn't have very high hopes the new Nike uniforms would be better than what we currently have from Adidas.

What's wrong with our current uniforms? You want a football uniform to be iconic, you want it to be distinctive, you want it to represent your organization to where anyone recognizes you when you come out the tunnel. Our current uniform template does that pretty well. You don't have to think one iota about who is coming out in that orange and green, it's simple and to the point. Unlike Oregon, Miami doesn't have to rely on gimmicks, Miami has a firm program identity. Mario Cristobal is a no nonsense guy, much like Coach Richt, so I don't see him wanting to run back to the era of pure dogcrap.

I think a lot of fans just want flashy, without a lot of thought. There's a reason why **** near any other football program worth a **** rarely if ever changes their overall look. It isn't a coincidence that the ones that do it often are those without any tradition, or program identity. When your program identity is "We have 18 million uniform templates", that's pretty depressing when you think about it. Should you mix it up with the occasion alternate? Yes, I'd be a huge fan if Adidas worked with the University to honor previous teams, by rocking their template for one game(Most likely homecoming). I'd love to see the Ted Hendricks era get some more love, the Mira Sr. years with the numerals on the helmet. That's how you switch it up.

What's wrong with our current uniforms? You want a football uniform to be iconic, you want it to be distinctive, you want it to represent your organization to where anyone recognizes you when you come out the tunnel. Our current uniform template does that pretty well. You don't have to think one iota about who is coming out in that orange and green, it's simple and to the point. Unlike Oregon, Miami doesn't have to rely on gimmicks, Miami has a firm program identity. Mario Cristobal is a no nonsense guy, much like Coach Richt, so I don't see him wanting to run back to the era of pure dogcrap.

I think a lot of fans just want flashy, without a lot of thought. There's a reason why **** near any other football program worth a **** rarely if ever changes their overall look. It isn't a coincidence that the ones that do it often are those without any tradition, or program identity. When your program identity is "We have 18 million uniform templates", that's pretty depressing when you think about it. Should you mix it up with the occasion alternate? Yes, I'd be a huge fan if Adidas worked with the University to honor previous teams, by rocking their template for one game(Most likely homecoming). I'd love to see the Ted Hendricks era get some more love, the Mira Sr. years with the numerals on the helmet. That's how you switch it up.
uh...I really like our current uniforms, which is why I wouldn't have high hopes a new Nike uniform would be better.

Advertisement

FOH; ā€œIā€™d be a huge fan if Adidas worked with University to honor previous teams, by rocking their template for one gameā€ this guy says. Lol.

Yet, when Nike brought back the Ted Hendricks unis, mofos were up in arms. When Nike gave an updated rendition of the 1974 unis, mofos wanted to riot.

Iā€™ll say it again, & I hope not to repeat myself; why would any self respecting fan want to be aligned w/ a company that literally went against its contractual obligation to us w/in 2 yrs of the deal?

-Why would any fan who actually care about perception want to be aligned w/ a sponsor that primarily sponsors G5 programs?

-Why would any alum want to be associated w/ a company that have used our teamā€™s website to off load any fā€™ing thing thatā€™s remotely green or orange NO MATTER THE SHADE & peddle it as ā€œteam gearā€ that has no ā€œUā€ emblem or logo on it?

-Why in thee fck would u want to rock gear thatā€™s neither symmetrical, aesthetically put together, or even the same shades from tops & bottoms?

-Why in thee bluest fck would u want to be w/ a sponsor that has a combined: 63-85 team record (P5) & 154-184 team record (G5) on the season? **By comparison: Nike Schools: 330-227 team record (P5) & 193-166 team record (G5) on the season**

-Why for the life of Mary & Joseph would u remotely want to be affiliated w/ a sponsor that gave our ā€œuniform themeā€ to our little sister in a home coming game to our sacred grounds??! (Miami Nights given to FIU at the old grounds of the OB)

-Why would u even consider still being w/ a sponsor that legitimately did damage to our program w/ their FBI probe?

Like give it a rest, bruh. This is ā€œTheā€ U, not fiU, not faU, not Usfā€¦we donā€™t belong w/ an Adidas.

To provide context:
ACC Champion: Nike School
PAC-12 Champion: UA School
SEC Champion: Nike School
Big 12 Champion: Nike School
B1G Champion: JB/Nike School
Peach Bowl Champion: Nike School
Rose Bowl Champion: Nike School
Sugar Bowl Champion: Nike School
Fiesta Bowl Champion: Nike School
Orange Bowl Champion: Nike School
Cotton Bowl Champion: Nike School
CFB Natā€™l Champion: Nike School
FCS Natā€™l Champion: Nike School

And for the ā€œmore $$ā€ argument: @RVACane, @OriginalGatorHater can testify that I provided details to UNC contract to see if there was any competition clause in there; they r making less upfront money than us, but r getting 15% of any JB/Nike branded item, so that backend $$ will dwarf what weā€™re making, & like UCLA, r also partnering w/ any community service event.

A little history lesson; UofM got paid more than us over 10 yrs ago; and they hated their relationship w/ Adidas right after that honeymoon period. Absolutely couldnā€™t wait to go back home. TAMUā€™s T&F team refuse to sign w/ Adidas despite all the other sports signing over, b/c TAMUā€™s T&F squad is elite & want to stay w/ the elite brand.
Speaking of T&F:
Defending Outdoor Natā€™l Champion Women: Nike School / Men: Nike School šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Last edited:
Advertisement
How was the wear on these?
Rell I have the white ones of these that they released last year (CaneMC just posted above). Can you explain why they choose to use that white material that picks up EVERY STAIN possible. Iā€™ve never worn ultra boost before so I was shocked at how easily they picked up dirt. I have all white huraches and pumas that donā€™t pick up nearly the amount of dirt those boost pick up. Theyā€™re almost unwearable because of it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rell I have the white ones of these that they released last year (CaneMC just posted above). Can you explain why they choose to use that white material that picks up EVERY STAIN possible. Iā€™ve never worn ultra boost before so I was shocked at how easily they picked up dirt. I have all white huraches and pumas that donā€™t pick up nearly the amount of dirt those boost pick up. Theyā€™re almost unwearable because of it

Yeah; thatā€™s why I mentioned in another post to get a protectant for these joints. Not these, per say, but I saw some white ā€œBoneā€ Yeezy on feet in person that have a similar material as the ultra boost & they looked dingy. Me being me, I talked to the dude that had them on just to get a feel of the wear (which he loved), but his only gripe was every dust particle, debris latched on to his shoe.

Iā€™m not sure why, but uā€™re not alone; thereā€™s a whole Reddit post about the white boost being comfortable, yet easily dirty. Any way u can take them to a shoe spot to possibly have them restored?

Yeah; thatā€™s why I mentioned in another post to get a protectant for these joints. Not these, per say, but I saw some white ā€œBoneā€ Yeezy on feet in person that have a similar material as the ultra boost & they looked dingy. Me being me, I talked to the dude that had them on just to get a feel of the wear (which he loved), but his only gripe was every dust particle, debris latched on to his shoe.

Iā€™m not sure why, but uā€™re not alone; thereā€™s a whole Reddit post about the white boost being comfortable, yet easily dirty. Any way u can take them to a shoe spot to possibly have them restored?
Iā€™ve had luck just rubbing the worst spots real good with a cloth and some gentle soap, throwing them in a tied up pillow case, throw in the washer and add a tiny amount of bleach with detergent on a normal cycle. NBD

Advertisement
Back