New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Yeah, Iā€™m good off the SNKRS app b/c these kids w/ these bots have killed the game. If I reaaaaaaally want a shoe, Iā€™ll pull some strings, but fortunately for me I live in close proximity of a Nike store that carry heat & thereā€™s shoe boutiques nearby that same store.
Bro, there's a boutique shop near me that will hold shoes if you live in neighborhood and are older than 25. Won't let kids in the shop till 3pm. Just have to leave work for a bit lmao

Advertisement
Bro, there's a boutique shop near me that will hold shoes if you live in neighborhood and are older than 25. Won't let kids in the shop till 3pm. Just have to leave work for a bit lmao

Man thatā€™s dope af. When I was in The Bay, they had a similar set up in a peninsula area. Not a lot ppl knew about it, and the city wasnā€™t heavily populated. Dude use to have heat, & didnā€™t want the pub; he was in it just from the love of shoes. Crazy color ways on Jā€™s & Dunks & his mark up was only about 10-15% more than retail on average. The only thing he couldnā€™t get was like super hot drops like Jordan 11 Cap & Gown for instance or Travis Scottā€™s, but other than that, his selection was solid & low key.

9C2D9A71-CC69-4A77-B587-5F6BD5654BA4.jpeg

My game day go to

Advertisement
Actually my brotha, the Nike Fit app has a foot scanner & will tell u exactly which shoes works best for your foot type. I had a colleague w/ a wide foot (6ā€™3 315). He was a big NB fan & then I introduced him to the Nike Downshifter & Pegasus Triple Black for his 30th anniversary gift (since that was his favorite color). He thanks me til this day.

They have several shoe silhouettes specifically designed for those w/ wide feet. I know this b/c my pops have wide, flat feet & I buy a lot of his shoes to support his needs.
Sorry if the Nike Foot app has NOT been around for the lastā€¦HALF A CENTURY. Traditionally, Nikeā€™s have been plenty narrow. If they figured out how to scan peopleā€™s feet with an app, I would imagine Addidas not be too far behind.

As for the Nike coming back rumors, my guess is the Oregon supports are still a tad miffed at Mario.

Sorry if the Nike Foot app has NOT been around for the lastā€¦HALF A CENTURY. Traditionally, Nikeā€™s have been plenty narrow. If they figured out how to scan peopleā€™s feet with an app, I would imagine Addidas not be too far behind.

As for the Nike coming back rumors, my guess is the Oregon supports are still a tad miffed at Mario.

Ehh, uā€™re entitled to ur opinion, friend.

Advertisement

Please stop with this bullsh!te. Just like Nike terminated its deal with F$U when they hired Willie Taggart.

Oh, yeah, that NEVER HAPPENED.

Same, Iā€™m all about comfort these days. I love the way Jordanā€™s and dunks, but theyā€™re uncomfortable as ****

Thatā€™s y Iā€™m a fan of the newer models, they tend to be more comfortable than the more popular retros. But itā€™s all about the insoles; my boy taught me that a while ago, however I do find myself in a lot of Maxā€™s for comfort

All good, not trying to be a d!ck about it. Just trying to be "Joe Friday" here.

That's what Zo said, he wasn't trying to impress anyone, he was just direct and I think his future actions (and the actions of others) will be consistent with that strongly-held opinion.
I have no problem switching back to Nike as long as we get more/equal money than Adidas (in total) to do so.

I also wouldn't have very high hopes the new Nike uniforms would be better than what we currently have from Adidas.

Advertisement
Please stop with this bullsh!te. Just like Nike terminated its deal with F$U when they hired Willie Taggart.

Oh, yeah, that NEVER HAPPENED.

Bruh or Chip Kelly to UCLA! Pretty sure no way Nike would want to not only sponsor a rival school, but one w/ a coach who was their best coach prior to Mario by such logic.

Smh

Bruh or Chip Kelly to UCLA! Pretty sure no way Nike would want to not only sponsor a rival school, but one w/ a coach who was their best coach prior to Mario by such logic.

Smh

Yeah, I'm sick and tired of the beta French surrender monkeys coming onto this board to spin yarns about Phil Knight exacting a painful and expensive vengeance on any and every school that DARES to hire a coach away from Oregon...

It's just pathetic and weak.

Listen to Alpha Alonzo, not the Beta CIS Bros.

Thatā€™s y Iā€™m a fan of the newer models, they tend to be more comfortable than the more popular retros. But itā€™s all about the insoles; my boy taught me that a while ago, however I do find myself in a lot of Maxā€™s for comfort
Iā€™m almost strictly an air max 1 guy now, unless something šŸ”„ drops in the other retros. With Travis Scott, patta, and cncpts doing big hype collab with the air max 1s, Iā€™ve been able to load the collection with some comfort.

Advertisement
I bought a pair that look like these, can't find the actual link, and they're actually constructed really well.

1654778884617.png

Now I have access to the Nike employee online store. So I've been on there recently finding gems. Usually 25-50% off. I've got a Nike Factory store and Adidas outlet near me also. It's hard to leave either empty handed.

Advertisement
Back