New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

I'm a tailwind guy and these call to me....

cj6108_300_1_1.png

These look like Daybreaks, which I have several color ways. I like the model, but the color combo is a bit much, for my taste. If this was a white suede w/ some orange & green accents, this would be a winner.

Advertisement
These look like Daybreaks, which I have several color ways. I like the model, but the color combo is a bit much, for my taste. If this was a white suede w/ some orange & green accents, this would be a winner.

good call, my man - believe these are daybreaks. Either shoe rocks but I agree with your scheme.

good call, my man - believe these are daybreaks. Either shoe rocks but I agree with your scheme.

Day Breaks are my joints, man. Comfortable, stylish, and ladies love em.

Edit: after looking at the under the sole, & the size of the swoosh, I believe these r the Tailwind 79, bro. The Daybreaks sold is slightly different & the swoosh is a tad smaller.

Last edited:
Day Breaks are my joints, man. Comfortable, stylish, and ladies love em.

Edit: after looking at the under the sole, & the size of the swoosh, I believe these r the Tailwind 79, bro. The Daybreaks sold is slightly different & the swoosh is a tad smaller.

hmm, I go by the tongue as the difference. Tailwind tongue is thicker.
No idea now.

edit: these are tailwind...

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Sigma_Cane_7 @RattlerCane305

Just saw FAMU just struck a Nike Deal today w/ LBJ gear. Good for them.

Told my boy at Nike that in order for LBJ to take his brand & Nike to the next level, you gotta treat his logo like the jump man. Not sure if FAMU is going to have the King James logo, but they will be wearing exclusively his shoes/gear.

I wanted that for Miami; that was something I mentioned.

Advertisement

Told my boy at Nike that in order for LBJ to take his brand & Nike to the next level, you gotta treat his logo like the jump man. Not sure if FAMU is going to have the King James logo, but they will be wearing exclusively his shoes/gear.

I wanted that for Miami; that was something I mentioned.

I agree 100%.

If/when UM ever considers leaving adidas, I would love to see us go in a new direction with Nike, and LBJ would be very interesting, given his past tenure with the Miami Heat.

Keep whispering in your guy's ear and tell him that if they sign both UM and FAMU, they can do a bunch of orange/green/white colorways!!!

Yeah man, I saw the 18's in our colors maybe last night or this morning...

I wanted that for Miami; that was something I mentioned

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree 100%.

If/when UM ever considers leaving adidas, I would love to see us go in a new direction with Nike, and LBJ would be very interesting, given his past tenure with the Miami Heat.

Keep whispering in your guy's ear and tell him that if they sign both UM and FAMU, they can do a bunch of orange/green/white colorways!!!

That was my exact sentiments, my brother. As much as I love Jordan Brand, UF has it and fck UF. LBJ won his first chip & Finals MVP in Miami, and I know he came to a Miami hoop game, while here, living that Miami life.

It would be a dope match made, and colorways would be insane. Zoom Soldier cleats in all black or white w/ a hint of Orange & Green??? South Beach off the field gear!? Bruh....we can do some things w/ LBJ’s collection, and it would make sense.

That was my exact sentiments, my brother. As much as I love Jordan Brand, UF has it and fck UF. LBJ won his first chip & Finals MVP in Miami, and I know he came to a Miami hoop game, while here, living that Miami life.

It would be a dope match made, and colorways would be insane. Zoom Soldier cleats in all black or white w/ a hint of Orange & Green??? South Beach off the field gear!? Bruh....we can do some things w/ LBJ’s collection, and it would make sense.
I was at that game when Bron & Wade showed up....

Never had a pair of Adidas on my feet. Used to be Nike all the way until NB came out with wides.
I was all Nike for years until as a joke I put on a pair of NB and was hooked from then on. Gotta get them grass stains on em to make them legit though! Now I'm also wearing Brooks and those are where its at for long days spent on your feet. I have wide feet so Brooks are one of the only shoes that fit good and feel great after 8+ hours a day on my feet.

Advertisement
Back