New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Exactly bro. Adidas re-released their 100’s (albeit they slightly changed the model to look like Jordan 1’s). Regardless, this is pile be a PERFECT shoe to release in white & have the the 3 stripes alternate in orange & green. I mean, bro....we have a notorious color scheme! Do something w it. It’s not hard.
Exactly. Especially when they already have 2 iconic shoes (Superstar and Stan Smith) that already show out in white w/ kelly green accent. It wouldn't be hard to do a version with our shade of green and some orange trim, or vice versa

Advertisement
Liked my Ultraboost 4.0's so much that I bought a second pair as soon as the first ones wore out. The last couple adidas shoes have been a step down from that (especially those ZX shoes, good lord). I like the design of the most recent UBs but I haven't pulled the trigger to buy them. Not sure about how I feel about wearing all orange shoes anywhere other than sporting events.

I’m glad shoe styles have gone more “casual”. Always had a helluva time with “dress” shoes. Would you say the Adidas are true to size? There are times I can go a half size up and gain a little width.

Adidas is still a Euro shoe. I’m a 10.5 & I bought some Adidas yrs ago, prior to the boost tech. They were too small; I had to go to an 11. But mind u, that was YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAARS ago. I haven’t put on any Adidas since like 2001; reason being that shoe cut into my ankle, and I was good.

Exactly. Especially when they already have 2 iconic shoes (Superstar and Stan Smith) that already show out in white w/ kelly green accent. It wouldn't be hard to do a version with our shade of green and some orange trim, or vice versa

THANK YOU! I don’t get it man. That’s what I warned the board about when we switched. I knew that upfront $ was great, but I also knew from an attraction standpoint, gear & off the field shoes became a thing. I wondered how we would be treated in that regards. We’re 7 yrs in this deal (**** time flies), and we’re still getting basic chit, when Adidas have really nice life style items.

I love me the Ultraboost 2.0 and 4.0 but this version sadly looks like a pair of UM sketchers. The all orange they put out last year were hard. The original green and orange boosts were hard. These just ain’t it.
I also wish they made more white shows with minimal white and green for us instead of always having the base color of the show be one orange or green.

This x100000

Advertisement
Adidas is still a Euro shoe. I’m a 10.5 & I bought some Adidas yrs ago, prior to the boost tech. They were too small; I had to go to an 11. But mind u, that was YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAARS ago. I haven’t put on any Adidas since like 2001; reason being that shoe cut into my ankle, and I was good.
Never had a pair of Adidas on my feet. Used to be Nike all the way until NB came out with wides.

Gimme some Troops over these latest shytses. I dig the UB, but these are shyts are trash. Part of not having that Nike Jordan legacy is you either get UB or this sort of ****. Either that or they gotta dig up some old tennis corpse from the 70s like Rod Laver or some stupid *** Stan Smith dull trash.

Adidas; and I’m not trying to be funny. This was Adidas before King, before the 3 designers from Nike came over to revamp their lines, and before Kanye.

But w/ ur feet, do u rock NBs? My co-worker has the same width foot, and he only wears NBs or Asics he says.
Relly... I rock this with a pair of mid calf white socks and birkenstock sandals... jean shorts to complete the outfit👇

istockphoto-668834770-612x612.jpg

You know daddy Empy likes to bring the smoldering sexxaaaahhhh for the ladies...

Advertisement
Never had a pair of Adidas on my feet. Used to be Nike all the way until NB came out with wides.

My dad loves The Nike Roche, Nike Monarchs, and New Balance 900. Those are his shoes. They are wide & comfortable. We both are between a 10 - 11 shoe, but my dad’s foot is wide, as well. He used to run the LA Marathons for yrs too, and he was a big Air Max fan b/c of the bubble cushion & they made a wide shoe.

I think another reason why I stopped f’ing w/ Adidas was b/c at a young age, we went to the L.A Marathon expo where they had all types of vendors. Adidas’ sales rep convinces my dad to try one of their shoes built for comfort & endurance. Mind u, for 5 yrs str8, he was rocking NBs. So the guy convinced my dad & he gets the shoes + outfit.

Worst time my dad ever ran. Like we were hella worried about him. He usually came through in 4hrs - 4.15 at the latest. My guy came through at **** near 6 hrs. 3 toe nails popped off, bled, & a knot formed under the ball of his foot. I just remember his shoe was drenched w/ blood & he complained. My pops is one of the toughest mofos out there, & I’m not just saying that. He had to skip the following Marathon & that’s when he started f’ing w/ the Air Max.

I know Adidas has come a long ways since then w/ that boost tech, but still f’d me up seeing my pops blood shoe like that.

Advertisement
My dad loves The Nike Roche, Nike Monarchs, and New Balance 900. Those are his shoes. They are wide & comfortable. We both are between a 10 - 11 shoe, but my dad’s foot is wide, as well. He used to run the LA Marathons for yrs too, and he was a big Air Max fan b/c of the bubble cushion & they made a wide shoe.

I think another reason why I stopped f’ing w/ Adidas was b/c at a young age, we went to the L.A Marathon expo where they had all types of vendors. Adidas’ sales rep convinces my dad to try one of their shoes built for comfort & endurance. Mind u, for 5 yrs str8, he was rocking NBs. So the guy convinced my dad & he gets the shoes + outfit.

Worst time my dad ever ran. Like we were hella worried about him. He usually came through in 4hrs - 4.15 at the latest. My guy came through at **** near 6 hrs. 3 toe nails popped off, bled, & a knot formed under the ball of his foot. I just remember his shoe was drenched w/ blood & he complained. My pops is one of the toughest mofos out there, & I’m not just saying that. He had to skip the following Marathon & that’s when he started f’ing w/ the Air Max.

I know Adidas has come a long ways since then w/ that boost tech, but still f’d me up seeing my pops blood shoe like that.
Wow! 4-4:15 is **** good! Helluva story. I’ll have to try that NB 900. I like the 600 series really well.

OK, on this we can agree.

I have NO IDEA why adidas is not producing more orange/green colorways. I realize that on certain models (including this new Supernova), they are coming out with 8 college models at the same time (UM, Louisville, Texas A&M, Washington, Kansas, Indiana, Nebraska, etc.). And these special models have our logo.

But there is NO REASON why they can't some generic orange/green colorways. If they make a shoe with a red colorway, Indiana and Nebraska fans can buy them. Why can't they just try a few orange/green and then see how it goes? Some of the colorways that adidas offers are horrible.

Anyhow, my Supernovas will arrive on Friday.

View attachment 144120

View attachment 144121

View attachment 144122
Wow. That **** is trash. Terrible. Nothing like the Orange ones from last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back