New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
1711556613011.png

Advertisement
Meanwhile, the Miami "Fear of God" shoe was never dropped (on either the Fear of God website or Confirmed app), but yet adidas got time for April Fool's Day jokes...

Advertisement
I "believe" it is an early April Fool's Day joke.

But you can never be certain with adidas.
F Adidas....As I've told you & @Rellyrell ...every now and then I'll stop by Marshall's to see if there's anything happening, and yesterday I found these Reeboks for $39.99 (normally $89.99) and comfortable as ****. Not the perfect colorway...but still, for that price I couldn't resist. Normally it's hard to find something worthwhile, but every now and then you can find a steal.
20240324_113041.jpg

F Adidas....As I've told you & @Rellyrell ...every now and then I'll stop by Marshall's to see if there's anything happening, and yesterday I found these Reeboks for $39.99 (normally $89.99) and comfortable as ****. Not the perfect colorway...but still, for that price I couldn't resist. Normally it's hard to find something worthwhile, but every now and then you can find a steal.View attachment 285482

Nice.

My new(er) office is near the Atlanta Braves stadium. Across US 41 from the stadium is a shopping center that has a Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Ross.

I'm going to have to check to see if any Miami stuff gets leaked out to the bargain stores.

Advertisement
Nice.

My new(er) office is near the Atlanta Braves stadium. Across US 41 from the stadium is a shopping center that has a Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Ross.

I'm going to have to check to see if any Miami stuff gets leaked out to the bargain stores.
I go to the one on Tamiami Trail in Sarasota. Always has good deals, but more times than not it's hard to find my size (12M)

1711560345211.png

View attachment 285485

Lol; this ain’t remotely a Miami Hurricane color way shoe. I was at a red carpet event last week & one of my frat who’s in the industry had some F.O.G Adidas on. Not going to lie, they looked cool…w/ the leather pants he had on. Lol. It’s a fashion shoe, regardless if they try to say it’s a performance shoe.

He said it was heavy, but he’s a fan of Lorenzo. He did say he preferred the F.O.G Nikes over Adidas, but thought it was a solid shoe.

Advertisement
Lol; this ain’t remotely a Miami Hurricane color way shoe. I was at a red carpet event last week & one of my frat who’s in the industry had some F.O.G Adidas on. Not going to lie, they looked cool…w/ the leather pants he had on. Lol. It’s a fashion shoe, regardless if they try to say it’s a performance shoe.

He said it was heavy, but he’s a fan of Lorenzo. He did say he preferred the F.O.G Nikes over Adidas, but thought it was a solid shoe.

Couple things.

I got the UM hoodie. It is a FANTASTIC hoodie. Very heavy, very high quality. As you said, even the hoodie is not really a "Miami Hurricane colorway". It's just some random orange lettering, along with a dark gray/slate material.

I did NOT get the UM t-shirt (ungodly expensive "for a t-shirt") or the pants. At the time I ordered from the UM store across US 1 (the one that Harry from AllCanes now runs), it was "sight unseen", so I figured (correctly) that the hoodie was the safest bet.

As for the shoes, you are correct. All that is "different" is the non-UM-color-green toe cap. The one "new" element from the initial announcement is that there is now a brown shoe with a green toe cap IN ADDITION TO the black shoe with the green toe cap.

Having said that, while it is certainly more of a fashion/lifestyle shoe, rather than a rugged basketball court shoe (especially the brown one), it is supposedly built on the base and silhouette of another adidas sports shoe. And the base of the shoe has the Light Strike material. So at its core, it is probably more of a basketball shoe than some would think, but on the outside it is definitely a fashion/lifestyle shoe.

I'm still not sure if I will order the shoe. The price is not...terrible...like the t-shirt was...but I'm not sure if I care enough to rock those shoes.

Just bought these for Max Day (and I'm going to put orange laces in them):
1711571322740.png

And these for my Orlando City matches (putting in gold laces):
1711571368888.png

Advertisement
Back