Official NCAA Tourney Thread

Advertisement
This UCONN team is better than last years. Is this the best two year run since Woden’s UCLA teams that win a billion in a row?

UF’s teams would not beat UCONN.

What about 90s Duke? I think they beat them too.
Yep. Hurley had a great defensive strategy last nite -- don't let the other four Purdue guys not named Edey beat you. They couldn't, and they didn't.

Dunno who’d win but not gonna hate, the threesome of Brewer, Noah and Horford were pretty **** good & the repeat was a forgone conclusion.
And as far as early 90s Duke, I wouldn’t bet against Leattner, Hurley and Hill.
IMO Uconn defense was on another level than anyone UF played. I’ll give you UF front court depth would’ve been more comparable to UCONN than anyone they played this year, but idk that UF could handle the perimeter physicality. Nobody has been able to in 2 years.

Would also not love to bet against that Duke team, but gun to my head I’ll take Uconn.

Advertisement
This UCONN team is better than last years. Is this the best two year run since Woden’s UCLA teams that win a billion in a row?

UF’s teams would not beat UCONN.

What about 90s Duke? I think they beat them too.
UConn doesn't have an obvious matchup deficit.

They won this tournament easily.

Crazy part is that last years team was far more talented, won it all easily and then they still got better and won it again. And they won it easily shooting under 30% from 3 in the tourney. Insanity. A complete a team as you’ll see in the portal era.
In the Final 4 they beat a team that lives and dies with the 3 by 14, and then a big, slow team by 15.

I'm not a UConn fan and know nothing about the school, but I have to give credit where it's due. They were easily the best team.

Advertisement
In the Final 4 they beat a team that lives and dies with the 3 by 14, and then a big, slow team by 15.

I'm not a UConn fan and know nothing about the school, but I have to give credit where it's due. They were easily the best team.
Easily the best.

Same I know nothing about them or the school and before this year I was a Hurley hater. Can’t be anymore. I thought that press conference when he said “you better get us now bc it’s coming,” in 2020 was a clown show. Turns out he wasn’t joking lmao. Respect.

The year Kentucky went undefeated going into the tournament, would be a good match up to see versus this UCONN team.

Dan Hurley year 1….garbage
Year 2….garbage
Year 3……tournament, but first round exit
Year 4…….tournament, but first round exit

Hmm. Seems this guy stinks. This is UConn. 4 years and never out of the first round? He’s a bum.

Next 2 seasons:

67-11 and back to back nattys.

Sometimes, it takes time.
In what world is 19-12 garbage? Think before you type chief

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back